4. Coffee & Friendships.

Danielle's POV:

I groaned as I turned over in my bed. What happened last night? And why in the hell did I wake up with a hangover? My head was absolutely pounding. Thankfully, I didn't feel sick to my stomach or that'd be really bad.

I zoomed out of the bed and went to use the bathroom as my bladder was bothering me full force this morning. It must've been from all those mixed drinks they served me at the Coca-Cola Roxy last night. Oops. I don't know what those bartenders put in the mixed cocktails, but damn if it wasn't strong. I don't mind it though.

After I got finished using the restroom, I decided I'd get ready for the day. I don't know what exactly I'll be doing, but since it's Saturday, I'm sure I'll be going out at some point today. That's a dead given.

I realized something as I was sliding on the velvet pink flared pants of mine; I wonder if that guy that Madison made me meet last night was still in town. I sure hope he was. I'd like to talk to him a bit more before he has to leave back to Nashville. Oh, and his daughter is so lovable, cute, and adorable, which is the same thing. She is one of the most content babies I've ever been in the presence of.

I put on a long sleeve white top and tied it up to give it a more cutesy and modern look, as that was the look I was going for and was trying to achieve.

I brushed my hair thoroughly, and finally slipped on some nude colored chunky heels to complete and compliment the whole look.

I squealed lightly. I was so excited, I haven't loved an outfit as much as I have this one! I quickly tapped the iMessage app, and decided I'd send a "not so risky, but in my mind it is considered risky" text message. I just wanted to know if he was still in town, and if he would be okay to go out for some coffee and we can talk more. If he was okay with it, obviously.

Danielle💜💃🏼:
Good morning, Mister Langston. I hope you're doing well! ☺️ I'm the girl that Madison brought over!
You remember me, right? 😆

Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to go out and have a coffee with me?
If you're still in town, that is! <3

Ohmigosh, I hope I didn't overdo it with the emojis, exclamation points, and being super bubbly. I don't want to come off too strong to the guy. I mean, he's famous so there's that. I do want to make somewhat of a good impression on him.

I put some makeup on, then spritzed some Viva La Juicy perfume while I waited patiently for a reply back. I don't want to text him too much and blow up his phone. I don't want to seem like the attached type or anything along those lines.

I heard the faint singing of my text tone. The song I had set for my text tone was 'All-American Girl' by Carrie Underwood. Ugh, I love the absolute heck out of that song! It definitely got me through some hard times, that's for sure. It's literally the story of my life, let's just put it that way.

Since I had heard my text tone, I obviously wanted to go and see who was messaging me back. I was crossing my fingers internally that it was Jon. Oh my Lord, that sounded obsessive, didn't it? Ugh, I swear I can be the annoying and clingy type sometimes.

I tapped my phone's screen to turn it on, and the message I had gotten a notification of, was from the man himself. I tapped the notification, unlocked my phone and read his text.