28. You Should Probably Leave.

Jon's POV:

The second the door flung open, there stood the most shocking person I least expected to see ever again... There was instant regret of opening the door in the first place- fuck! This was not supposed to happen- like, at all!

My ex, of all freaking people! What?! How the fuck did she find out where I live? Why is she even here in the first place?! If it's to apologize, it's way too late for that now..

"Uh, what the fuck? How did you find out where I live? Speak now, because I'm not fucking playing games with you- definitely not again," I berated, anger filling in my body rather quickly.

A smirk tugged at her pink glossed lips and that's when she started spilling everything out, "So, who's this lovely Lana Rae chick that posted about you and Magnolia? How about you speak now about that, hmm?"

Lana herself came to the door where I was standing and she squinted her eyes a bit, "Who I am is none of your business- besides who even are you anyw-"

Before Lana was able to even finish her sentence, Sonia made her way into my house and then her eyes soon cut over to Madison, who was checking to see what was taking us so long. Oh man, this woman better not say shit about either of these girls or there will be hell to pay for that. You don't fuck with anyone I love and care for, that's for damn sure.

"I'll have you know, Lana, that I'm Magnolia's mother! Her real mother, not some fake, wannabe mother like you are trying to be," She answered, staring at Lana.

The tension was so tense and thin between the three of us that you could've cut it so easily with a plastic knife- that's how thin it was! This is not how I expected tonight to go.. Me and Lana go Instagram official like a lot of people do nowadays and now I have my ex-girlfriend coming at my throat- and Lana's too..

"Oh yeah? Then what's this whole thing about you throwing both Jon and Magnolia's belongings at his feet back in November, huh?" Lana fired back angrily. "A real mother and girlfriend wouldn't do that! Also, I've been in Maggie's life way longer than you and have been more of a mother figure to her than you, so your argument is invalid!"

Oh man! If Lana makes her anymore mad, this could brew up even more unwanted trouble than anyone bargained for.. Yikes, why is she even back in the first damn place?! No wait- the thing that baffles me is the fact on how she knows my address! That's fucking creepy...

Madison then pushed both me and Lana out of the way. She looked angry as hell- she could straight up turn into a MMA fighter and knock my ex out with a one-two punch; it wouldn't shock me.. That ole boy, Travis though, he certainly has taught that woman a lot of things, so if she knew how to beat the shit out of someone, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. 

"Okay, look here, Miss thang! You can get off of Jon and Lana's property this instant if all you're wanting to do is start shit! I've had to watch this man be broken, lost, and depressed over you, why come back now that he's happy and in a great place?" Madison growled as she then politely closed the front door.

Well, I guess me and my own ex-girlfriend are going to have to be in the same room for the first time in almost a year.. This couldn't have gotten any more awkward or worse than it already has.. And she just had to cause a scene in front of Madison and Lana.. Thank goodness Magnolia is asleep in her room..