27. Instagram Official.

Lana's POV:

"Oh my gosh, girl! You've got the house looking so wonderful and a lot more like a home than ever before. You have a sense of style, that's for sure! Jon is lucky to have you not only as a girlfriend and a mother figure to Mags, but an interior designer as well," Madison squealed excitedly as she was looking around Jon's newly decorated living room.

It had been a little over a month since me and him had our little talk about moving in together and said the I love yous to each other. It's been so blissful and wonderful getting to not only be in the same presence as my boyfriend, but in the presence of his sweet baby girl who I'm lucky enough to be a woman slash mother figure as she grows up. There's so much love in me for both those two, there's just no doubt about it.

As for Jon himself though, he's busy at the studio recording who knows what kind of hit song, so that leaves me, Madison, and Magnolia all alone at the house. It'll be a girls' day, oh my gosh! That would be so awesome!

"Aww, that is so sweet of you to say, Mads!" I smiled brightly. "If Travis is okay with you staying here for a little longer, do you think you, me, and Mags could just hang here at the house? That would be nice!"

Madison had Mags in her arms and her eyes lit up, "Get out of my mind! I was just thinking of the same exact thing. Let's do that, please and thank you ma'am!"

Okay, now that's exciting! Now the three of us can just enjoy each other's company; that's always the best medicine! Besides, I'm positive that Magnolia missed her auntie Madison- that's what Jon calls Mads anyway, haha. God, what on earth would I do without those three? Well, four if you count Travis in on this whole situation too.

Even if there isn't too much we can do around the house, we'll make it work. There's really not too many places we can take a baby at in this busy city, so going out really isn't an option. That, and I really don't want to worry Jon in case he were to come home and none of us were here. But next time, me and Madison will definitely have a girls' day to talk about everything that's been going on in both our lives since we're rarely able to get together and have our girl talk as often as we'd like to.

Hopefully, since I'm in Nashville now, we can hangout physically more often! That would be super cool! Only if she isn't busy and she wouldn't mind that. It won't be an every day occurrence as I do have a job myself, but we're all going to make this work, come hell or high water.

"I've got Uno if you wanna play that? I know Maggie can't because she's almost 10 months old," I suggested, laughing nervously.

Madison giggled and nodded, "Uno it is! Magnolia will be our little friend who gets to entertain us a bit more while we're playing cards!"

Since us girls decided to play the card game, Mads handed Magnolia to me and we sat at the bar in the kitchen. First, before setting up the game, I let Mags in her high chair since it was about time for her to have a little snack. It was just two of those teething wafer things. The flavor was marked as banana peach; it doesn't sound like the best fruit combination, but it's edible and good enough for the babies that consume them.

She grabbed the wafer and chewed on it, her drool getting everywhere. That made me giggle so hard! She's definitely her daddy's child, that's for damn sure. Even though it's something Jon would never ever admit, he can be a messy eater himself.

One instance where he was being messy was the very first day I had moved in with him and we decided to get Mexican food for dinner. That consisted of some tacos, burritos, and then of course, my personal favorite, the chips and cheese dip! Speaking of the latter, we were eating at the bar and he decided to feed me a chip with dip on it- that's perfectly fine until I wanted to do the same thing back to him. He wasn't expecting it, thus causing cheese dip to get all in his beard. Needless to say, he was not happy with me doing that thing back to him unexpectedly.