23. Put A Label On It.

Lana's POV:

I felt my feet being tickled on. It made me shoot straight up out of bed so quickly. Come to find out, it was only Jon, obviously! If it was someone else, that would've been very traumatizing and so scary, haha.

"Wake up! C'mon, Lana girl! We're goin' to be late, we've gotta go and pick up Maggie Mae from my parents' house," He said loudly to wake me up.

I groaned and got up off of the bed, putting a hand over my mouth since I was yawning a bit.

"Had a long night, huh?" Jon chirped, teasing me a bit.

"Yeah, and you're to blame, Langston. Don't be cocky or anything like that. I'll whip your ass before we go," I defended myself quickly.

"But before we head to my parents' house to pick up Mags, I was thinking that the two of us need to talk about what went down last night. We're talkin' it over breakfast and mimosas; hopefully that sounds alright with you!" Jon cheerfully informed me, his eyes staying glued onto me and what I was doing.

Honestly, it sounded like an amazing plan. It's been a hot minute since I've had a mimosa! Here's to hoping that my taste buds haven't changed and I still like them.

**

I finished putting on my outfit for the day. It consisted of a white, laced cami top, acid-washed jeans, and white cowboy boots. Since the two of us were going for breakfast before picking up Maggie, I decided to ditch the hat just because it'd make me look ridiculous being in a intimate setting like that. However, my trendy fedora will be worn another day.

Though being out in Nashville is nice, it makes me wonder when I'm going to be going back to Nebraska. Spending all of this time in the Volunteer state has my mind all boggled.. Not in a bad way, it just has me thinking of all kinds of things. The sad thing is that my brain never ever stops with any kind of thoughts, no matter what it is.

It's funny though because living out in the rural, small town of Sidney, Nebraska my whole entire life, it kind of makes me sad to admit that being out in Nashville and around all the high and night life excites me. It feels as if though my roots are starting to plant themselves into the Tennessee dirt... It feels so wrong, as if it's a sin to be having thoughts and contemplating the fact that moving here wouldn't be such a horrible thing.. But then the rest of my family that's in Nebraska would be so lost without me..

A knock was at the door and of course, not surprisingly, it was Jon. He probably came in the bathroom to ask me if I was about ready so that we could head out, talk things through about what happened last night, then we swing by his parents' house to pick up his daughter. On the bright side, I'm excited for breakfast and mimosas. Oh, and getting to see Mags too! I sure have missed her a bunch while she was away at her grandparents' house.

The second he had walked into the bathroom, he rested his freezing cold hands on both of my exposed, sun-kissed shoulders. It sent tingles through my spine; even though his hands were cold, it felt so good. His touch is so dangerous.. It's addicting, it's pure torture feeling him touch me. Is it bad to say that someone like me who isn't too experienced in the whole romance thing goes absolutely insane over just a simple, tiny touch?

His lips found their way to the nape of my neck. God, it felt so nice.. His lips were the complete opposite of what his hands were; his lips were warm, sweet, and plump feeling on the overly sensitive area of my skin.