15. Rock N' Bowl.

Lana's POV:

Today's the day! I'm going to be flying into Nashville, Tennessee! One of my friends, Madison Montgomery, she said she wanted me to meet someone. I sure hope it isn't a weird set up. One of my ex-friends from Nebraska, she tried to set me up with some guy. He was decent, just not my type, honestly...

Look, I'm not a real judgemental type of lady, but the man I were to get with, they'd have to put in more effort. Just as much as I do.. That's how it somewhat works, right? Anyway, I probably should quit rambling or I will forget about my flight which is about to depart sooner rather than later! Shoot, I'm almost last, dammit! I need to get a move on!

**

It took 6, almost 7 hours, but I've made it! Made it to the Nashville International Airport, that is. It's where the oh so beloved BNA carpet so happens to be. Look, people who are and aren't native to Nashville sure are obsessed with the carpet. Not weird at all, definitely not, haha!

I grabbed all my luggage from the baggage claim and as I did so, my phone finally went off since my phone's internet service switched on automatically. It was a message from Madison from about ten or so minutes ago.

Madison☕️🐈:

Lana Rae! I hope you're ready to meet this guy! You two are kinda similar, so this was the perfect opportunity to set this up. No, I won't stalk and see how everything goes, just try a nice brunch/dinner with him! I promise, you've got this. <3

Also, this is about to be a very odd question, I'm aware of this, but how do you feel about kids?! 🥺

That's interesting, why would she ask my opinion and feelings about children? Personally, kids are an amazing gift from the world. Sometimes, it depends on how they act, ha.

The reason I say that though is because when I was a teenager, there's obviously no other jobs you can really do since you're so young, so the first thing that came to mind was babysit my baby cousins and other people's kids whose parents I did know personally! It wasn't an easy or fun job by any means, but when you're 15, money is money. At least, back then it was like that.

Lana (Del Rae)😚🎨:

Hey, sorry for the late response, Mads, I just got off the plane. I'm in Nashville for the first time since like 2017 or something like that, so I'm ecstatic to be here! 🤩
Did you ever send a pic of him to me? Because I don't recall you ever doing so. I just want to see what the guy looks like, see what I'm getting myself into. 😂😂

Oh, and for the record, I used to babysit when I was younger, so I personally love kids! Why do you ask? Omfg, are you and Travis having one?! 🥺😍

Of course, she does get busy, she has two pets, plus a boyfriend, AND a company to attend to when it comes to working, so a text back almost immediately wasn't expected, which is totally fine and okay with me. It really is. She's not setting me up on a "date", it's just an outing. Besides, I've never seen or met this guy before. Is it bad to say I'm a bit nervous for this whole going out thing? Hopefully my nerves will settle down, because truly, my stomach has been hurting on and off about this whole situation.

After obtaining my luggage and everything else from the baggage claim, the taxi cab I ordered was waiting for me outside of the airport. Eek! I was just in time with everything. Though, it was pretty rough because my flight was scheduled to leave at 7:30am, meaning I had to wake up earlier than that as it takes me a bit longer to get to the nearest airport. Being from a small town is tough sometimes, in my opinion.