17. Jealously, Jealousy.

Lana's POV:

Oh. My. God! Last night Jon had invited me at the last minute to go to his sold out show in Atlanta. I have never been to Atlanta or Georgia at all, so this might actually be a way more fun experience for me than I have bargained for.

I didn't pack too many girly clothing because I didn't think that I'd be going out to an event like this! My excitement is through the freaking roof, ahh! The funny thing is, I haven't told Madison about it, so she's going to probably fangirl alongside with me.

While laying on the bed in the guest bedroom, footsteps were getting louder and louder up the stairs and there came Madison running into the room I was staying in, tears running down her face.

Gasping and getting up quickly, I had decided to ask what in the hell happened! She looked very upset and seemed very distressed! I hope she will be okay...

"Mads, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying, honey?" I questioned, trying to get some sort of answer out of her.

"It was Travis! He- I- I- he yelled at me..." Madison sobbed loudly.

I sighed, getting up off the bed and shut the door so that me and Madison could have some privacy with our conversation.

"Why did he yell at you now, Mads? Talk to me," I demanded, rubbing her back to attempt to calm her down.

"So you see, Travis looked like he had a long day, which he did, it was pretty rough, he was at the recording studio probably finishing up his EP he's coming out with soon and everything right? Okay, well the second he walks through the door he looks agitated so I asked him how everything went to be nice and he just yelled saying 'don't worry about it'... I was only trying to help," She started crying even more as she was explaining how everything went down.

I nodded and smiled sympathetically, "Aww, I'm sorry, girly. Trav didn't hit you or anything physical, right?"

I reached over to grab the box of Kleenex tissues, handing one to Madison so she could wipe the tears and snot away off of her face.

"See, that's the thing, Lana. He's never ever been aggressive physically, but he's started yelling at me. He's never ever done that the amount of time we've been together. Everything was okay, what even happened...?"

"I wish I could help, Madison. This maybe a bit too much, but have you guys tried couples counseling? If not, it may just help you guys out. Don't get discouraged or second thoughts about the relationship, alright? You two will work things out and be okay," I positively affirmed to her, giving her a hug from the side. 

Madison gave me a soft smile as she hugged me back, "Thanks times a billion, chica. You are amazing. I'm so glad you're here visiting with me! It's been so long, let's never go that long without seeing each other again, okay?"

I laughed and nodded my head, "You got it, Madi. I'll have to come and visit more often! Because believe me, there's absolutely nothing out in Nebraska!"

**

I was just about finished with putting on the very light shade pink lipstick when there was a knock at the bathroom door. It either had to be Travis or Madison. I was thinking the latter, but when the door swung open, there stood Travis. What does he want? He doesn't talk too much, but then again, he's always away from the house with being in the studio and everything else with his busy music career.