26. Three Little Words.

Lana's POV:

It had been at least a good week since Jon surprised me with his presence at Travis and Madison's house, which was super sweet considering I ruined the surprise I had for him, sadly.

Poor boy though, he drank a few too many beers at their house last week to the point that he had passed out on the couch before he could even eat dinner. It was a hectic yet fun time. All in all, we enjoyed ourselves a bunch!

The conversation I'm really wanting to have with him soon though is about moving in; however, I don't want it to seem that I'm coming off too strong right off the bat with asking such a huge question like that. In my mind, it'd be a smart idea because then J wouldn't have to constantly have his parents babysit and look after Mags- he'd have me at the house to tend to her, if he was okay with that, of course.

Staying at Trav and Madison's place is such an honor, it really is, but I'm hoping in the next little while, it's J's place that I can move into. If not, that's totally okay, but that's what would be preferred. Money is kind of tight for me because of having to fill up with gas on the U-Haul truck and renting out the truck was pricey all in itself, so in all honesty, moving in with Jon would probably be my best bet financially and mentally.

Being with people who are good for my mental health is what really sparks up my confidence- it sounds odd, but it's true. Jon and Magnolia literally give me so much light and different outlooks on my life. Which is something I'll always be endlessly thankful for.

Speaking of Jon though, me and him have been texting each other like crazy. It's like we're teenagers newly in love, but that isn't the case, whatsoever. The texts aren't sensual by any means. We haven't gotten that far into our relationship, which is totally okay with me.

You see, Jon's different than the other boys I've dated beforehand.. He doesn't want sex- as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't ask for nudes or any other kind of pictures, doesn't sext me at all, it's so blissful and nice for once. Not all men want the nude pictures and other smutty things, but the boys I've came in contact with have almost always wanted all that kind of stuff. It's such a chance of pace and it's so refreshing.

Man, the conversations we had on Thursday before his Tennessee show was one like no other. It was a nice conversation, even if we were missing each other like crazy! We finally did agree on a date to meet up at Starbucks so we could talk things over some yummy coffee.

Am I going to pop the big question about moving in? No, the way it may go is that I'll hint around at that and see if he understands what I'm trying to say and see if he grasps the concept of what should happen.. It'd help him out in so many different ways- only if he'll let me.

{{down below is a little bit of their conversation from the Thursday he had done his show @ Columbia, Tennessee!}}

Lana (Del Rae)😚🎨:

i cannot wait to see you and Mags again. it's been SO damn wonderful getting to spend that little bit of time with you two when we were at Trav & Mads' place last night. getting to see you both made my damn week! some things are sure worth waiting for; like seeing you both! 🤍 - sent on Thursday at 8:03 a.m.

Jon🦌🥳:

I enjoyed myself last night as well. Even if I made a fool out of myself and everything! I cannot believe I passed out on their couch because too many beers got drank... whoops. 😂 that's all thanks to Travis and his rowdy ass.. - sent on Thursday at 8:06 a.m.