6. Funny Seeing You Here.

Danielle's POV:

It's been a whole two weeks since the New Year's Eve party that Jon threw in Nashville, meaning it's been two weeks since we shared our first kiss with one another. I don't even think he recalls that one action. Sad thing is it replays in my head about a hundred times over and over.

After a lot of thinking and being on my own, I just want us to be friends, nothing more than that. I'm too scared to fall in love with him, he's been hurt and damaged from the last woman he was with.

I shook my head so I could try to get rid of those terrible thoughts that were draining my brain away from simple activities. I needed to work more on my career. I'm a photographer based in the North Georgia area, but I can travel and have done so before.

At the moment, I was getting ready to head out to the location where my two clients wanted their engagement photos. Ahh, I love engagement shoots! They are some of my favorites to capture. It's a happy time for many, hell, even I was almost an engaged woman. The boyfriend I was with, but then broke up with about seven months ago had proposed but I declined. Thank heavens, too! I don't know how I would've lived with myself if I got married to a cheater and a criminal.

What I mean by criminal is, that he was arrested for public intoxication, a DUI, and something to do with grooming children. That was the one that hurt me the most. That ended up being the sole reason on why we both split up, I didn't want to bring children into this world with a man who could very well possibly do something bad again.

I wrapped up my never-ending thoughts, all the while putting on my clothes for the day. I had a fancy black mesh blazer, and matching black dress pants. To top off the outfit look, I plopped on some white colored heels. After I finished my outfit, I did a light face of makeup, and then I pulled my hair up into a classic ponytail that's chic and classy, of course!

**

Camera in hand and the bag that had everything for my camera over my shoulder, I got out of my Ford Edge SUV. I was about to meet my clients! I'm so excited! I have quite a few ideas on some of the photos, so maybe they'll like them.

I skipped my way to the two figures that were standing tall and proudly. The clients were named Ivy and Evan. They got engaged recently and wanted to have a photo shoot in a place up here in Atlanta, as the couple is from Statesboro. The fact that they were willing to travel more than three hours just to get these photos taken makes me feel super special! I hope they come out well!

"Hey, y'all. My name is Danielle! I'll be your photographer today, you both are Ivy and Evan, I assume?"

"Yes ma'am, that would be us. We're so excited for today's shoot. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm quite nervous," The girl, Ivy, replied nervously.

"Oh my, don't be nervous! Here, I've got quite a few pose ideas and everything if you two want me to run them down with you both?" I asked as I set down everything on the ground by my feet.

They both nodded their heads and I quickly grabbed a Ziploc bag and inside of it was some Scrabble letters. The letters I had were going to spell out 'forever'. But for the "O", we're going to use Ivy's engagement ring! This is one of my favorite things to do in a engagement shoot. Here's to hoping they are down with the idea as well!

"Alrighty, so first," I started. "I have these here Scrabble letters. Now, Ivy, can you please take off your ring? And wrap your arms around Evan, and hold your hands out. Then I'm going to need you to cup your hands... You'll see what I have up my sleeve in a moment!"