8. It's Getting Hot In Here.

Danielle's POV:

I sent Jon my location since I wasn't at the bar anymore. I was at some club that wasn't too far from Whiskey Peach. Jessi had agreed to be my designated driver for the night, which means more drinks for me!

Currently, I was drinking a mango flavored White Claw. While it isn't my flavor of choice, I didn't dare try to complain to the bartender because the last thing you want to do is piss off the person who's serving you your drinks. And believe me, I'm not trying to get kicked out tonight.

I anxiously tapped my fingers on the table as I was waiting impatiently on Jon to arrive. Me and Jessi were sitting at this huge ass booth and we definitely needed another person or two to sit over with us, so it didn't look like we were loners or anything of that nature.

To be honest, I don't even know where the hell Jessi ended up, so I look like the real loner here... Who knows, some guy probably said some sweet nothings to her and now she's getting her guts rearranged in the bathroom, I am willing to bet a hundred dollars on that- Jessi can be a bit of a whore sometimes, but hey, she's young, she doesn't have to necessarily settle down anytime soon.

I dozed off with my hand cupped on my chin. Since my other invitee was taking his sweet, precious time to get here, I decided to say fuck it and have plenty more drinks. These past couple weeks have been quite stressful so why not splurge a bit and have more drinks?

Right when I was about to go and purchase another seltzer, I saw a certain someone walk through the door and as soon as my eyes locked onto his frame, I knew that there was absolutely no going back. It was the man, the myth, the legend, Mister Jon Langston, in all his handsome glory. Jeez, he's so fine.

I was just about to pay the bartender for the watermelon White Claw I requested until the strong scent of expensive cologne almost knocked me over. Holy fuck, that dude smelled good as hell- I don't know much, but I do know that I made the right choice to invite Jon out tonight.

"Hey, ma'am, I'll be buying this lovely lady that seltzer. How much will it be?" The southern accent that I have come to quickly fall in love with spoke to the bartender.

The bartender, whose name I know now is Marley, looked up at Jon and said, "It'll be six dollars and forty nine cents, sir."

I watched as Jon grabbed his wallet out of back pocket and got out a ten dollar bill. There's no damn way he's about to pay a whole whopping ten bucks for just a six dollar White Claw. Ugh, rich and famous people just willingly throw money around like it's confetti or something.

"You don't have to-" He shushed me by putting his finger against my red stained lips.

Speaking of my red lips, I somehow found some red Katy Kat lip gloss by CoverGirl. It's one of my favorite lip glosses in the whole world.

"I think I've got this all under control and covered," Jon replied as he handed the green piece of currency to Marley.

Dammit, I would've slapped that ten dollar bill out of his hand, had I not got so nervous because he put his finger on my lips.

"Oh, and by the way, honey, let me tell ya something; don't flatter yourself. You won't be buying me another drink tonight," I scoffed, trying to push away the feelings that I was feeling.