7. Well, About That.

Jon's POV:

"Wait! Before you head out, make sure that you text or call me. I want to make sure you make it back home or wherever you're headed to safely," Danielle stopped me right as I was about to exit the bar.

"Well, yeah, I'll call you rather than text you since you don't know how to text back, leaving me on read and shit. You're rude to me," I laughed and stuck out my bottom lip at Dani.

Danielle rolled her eyes and shoved my shoulder playfully, a small kiss being planted on my scruffy cheek.

I gave her a sly smile and winked lightly at her, "Also, I have a quick question, there's this drink on the menu and it called the Danielle James special or something like that. Is it named after you? If so, is that your maiden name? I know it isn't my place to ask questions like that, but I was curious."

Dani laughed as she led the both of us to the parking lot. We were already at my truck so that's great. Very efficient if you ask me.

"No maiden name, I have never been married and quite possibly never will be, which I'm okay with," Danielle answered as she laughed once more. "But you're fine, I promise. The drink thing though, Jessi did name it after me. James is my middle name. I low-key hate it because it's more popular and known as a boys' name. In my mom and sperm donor's defense though, I was actually supposed to be a boy, meaning my name was probably supposed to be Daniel James... But that doesn't make it any better."

"Hey! Your name is beautiful. It suits you very well. Danielle James Lewinsky. That flows very good all together," I complimented her name. "Wait, so that means your first and middle initials are DJ. Welp, that's a nickname I'mma be callin' you from now on."

"That, and it's different. I was with a girl and her middle name was Marie. Literally the middle name that so many girls have. No offense to any other girl who have that name, but I obviously pick girls that aren't too great with that name, I can see," I rolled my eyes at myself.

"Sheesh, I'm so sorry to hear that, J. You'll one day find a woman in the world who loves you for you and not for something you are not. And she'll understand your busy and tight schedule," Danielle rubbed her hand on my arm softly. "Trust me when I say that. I mean it with my whole entire being."

I nodded slightly and grabbed my keys from my belt loop as I had attached them to it. The clip keychain sure does come in handy sometimes. I hate holding onto my keys since I usually set them down and forget about them, so just clipping them onto my jeans is kind of helpful in that aspect.

Dani and I finally parted ways with one another and that meant it was time for me to head back to my hotel I rented out in Atlanta. I sure didn't want to go back all by myself. I really and truly wanted Danielle to hopefully suggest that she come along, but that obviously isn't and won't happen. I hate the thought of being alone; I hate waking up alone, I just hate being alone altogether.

Don't get me wrong, when I'm with Magnolia, it's the funnest and happiest times of my life, but I need a woman- a lover in my life, to be exact. I want her to have a mother figure in her life because her egg donor, which is a sorry excuse for a mother has been doing a shitty job at that so far. Hell, she could be back in New York for all I know. All I know is that the house payment and mortgage is in her name, not mine. So nonetheless, I still have to stay at Travis and Madison's house until I can find the perfect home for Maggie and I to live comfortably in.