Sixty-Five

"I saw my Dad" Is the first thing Harry says when he comes to, Juniper and Hermione both leaning over him. "What?" Hermione asks confused, her and Juniper sharing a look. Summer had gone back up to sleep, not having been hurt at all and was just really exhausted, leaving the others down in the Hospital Wing, both Harry and Ron in actual beds.

"He sent the Dementors away" Harry adds, looking between them. "I saw him across the lake" Harry says. "Listen, Harry" Hermione rushes out, more worried about other things at the moment, considering they were running out of time. "They've captured Sirius. Any minute the Dementors are gonna perform the Kiss." "They're gonna kill him?" Harry panics, quickly sitting up. "Actually, they're going to suck out his soul" Juniper corrects, grimacing at the thought while Harry puts his glasses on.

The Hospital Wing doors open and they watch as Dumbledore glides into the room, looking over at Harry, Hermione and Juniper and then at Ron who was layed in his own bed, his broken leg propped up as he looked at them. Hermione rushes towards Dumbledore, panic written across her features. "Headmaster, you have got to stop them. They've got the wrong man" Hermione warns him, Harry clambering up to his feet as him and Juniper move to stand in front of Dumbledore as well.

"It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent." Harry agrees. "It's Scabbers who did it" Ron chimes in. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore questions, confused. "Yeah, Ron's pet rat who was actually a man named Peter Pettigrew." "He wasn't really a rat. Um, well he was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl-" Ron continues to ramble and Hermione rolls her eyes, turning back to Dumbledore.

"The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us" Hermione pleads, staring up at him hopefully, Juniper, Harry and Ron nodding in agreement. "I do, Miss Granger. But, I'm sorry to say, the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore replies and they all frown. Dumbledore moves past them to stand at Ron's bedside.

"A child's voice, however honest and true...is meaningless" Dumbledore pats his hand down on Ron's bandaged leg causing Ron to whimper in pain and Juniper winces. Neither can say anything though as Dumbledore continues to spout knowledge to them. "To those who have forgotten how to listen." he gives Ron's leg another pat and Ron bites his lip, Juniper sighing in defeat when she notices Dumbledore's attention had shifted to something else, meaning it was useless to bring it up now.

"Mysterious thing, time." Dumbledore suddenly says, walking back towards the other three, his attention on something behind them. "Powerful...and when meddled with, dangerous" He adds, moving past them, his eyes on the clock wheel spinning outside, Hermione, Harry and Juniper all watching Dumbledore curiously. "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower." Dumbledore swivels on his heel to face them again, his eyes on Hermione.

"You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss." Dumbledore begins to say, staring directly at Hermione as he slowly stepped closer, Hermione's face set in determination. Harry and Juniper send each other confused looks, wondering what in the world he could be talking about. But then again, anything he ever said was very confusing to most until they were stuck in a situation where they'd have to think back on his advice.

"If you succeed tonight...more than one innocent life may be spared." Dumbledore explains. He moves to walk back towards the doors but pauses to turn back to her. "Three turns should do it, I think" He adds, sending her a wink before walking back towards the open doors. He walks out of them, almost closing them before sticking his hand through them, peaking at them through the crack as he remembers something.

"Oh, and by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck" With that, he shuts the door, leaving the four to themselves, three of them being confused about what he was saying. "What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asks confused and Juniper shakes her head. "I'd like to know as well" Juniper agrees.