Eighty-One

Being the Hogwarts champion seemed to be having more of an effect on Harry than Juniper. Though nothing ever went right for Harry anyways. All of the Hufflepuffs were mad at the both of them, glaring them down every chance they got. 

The Ravenclaws weren't on their side either, thinking Harry wanted a bit more fame and that's why he was a champion, though they were a little easier on Juniper than she thought. She guesses being siblings and best friends with wellknown Ravenclaws had something to do with that though. Not all Ravenclaws were so forgiving however.

As for the Slytherins, it was half and half. All of them despised Harry so he got no sympathy from them and constant sneers. Though, again, Juniper was best friends with Draco Malfoy and all Slytherins adored someone like Draco. That doesn't mean they all supported her though. 

There were still Slytherins like Pansy Parkinson and her little girl gang who hated Juniper's guts and did anything they could to get to Juniper. And there was also the Quidditch team and their diehard fans who had been against Juniper since she got on the Gryffindor team. So she wasn't the main target amongst the other houses like Harry was, but that however didn't mean she wasn't a target either.

Juniper shows up for Double Potions class and stands beside a grinning Draco who holds out a badge for her to wear. "What is this?" Juniper asks, taking a look at it. "'Support Cedric Diggory- The Real Hogwarts Champion!'" Juniper gives him a look of disbelief then. 

"Why would I wear this?" "You said it yourself. You don't want to be champion. And you didn't put your name in either. It's not like we're targeting you with this" Draco points out and Juniper scoffs. "What do you mean by that?" Draco presses the badge and the message morphs. " 'Potter Stinks'? Draco I'm not wearing this! Harry's my friend!" "Come on, I'm your best friend! Potter's your enemy now! You're facing against him in the tournament! You should be doing anything to get into his head at this point" 

"No, I'm not wearing it" "Everyone else is" Draco motions around and Juniper finally notices everyone else wearing the badges, all of them on the Cedric side causing Juniper to frown. "Oh, here he comes!" Harry and Hermione approach and Harry immediately notices the badges. "Like them, Potter? And this isn't all they do- look!" Draco and the rest of the Slytherins press their badge to show off the hateful message, all of them laughing as Harry flushed in embarrassment.

Juniper shoves Draco then. "Quit it, Draco. This isn't funny" Juniper growls and Draco waves her off. "I'm just trying to show my support for the actual champions." Draco shrugs. "Oh, very funny. Really witty." Hermione replies sarcastically. "Want one, Granger? I've got loads." Draco holds one out towards Hermione. "But don't touch my hand, now. I've just washed it, you see, don't want a Mudblood sliming it up" Before Juniper could react, Harry had already taken out his wand and held it up at Draco.

"Harry!" Hermione warns, sending him a look. "Go on, then, Potter" Malfoy taunts instead, pulling out his own wand. "Draco, enough! Leave them alone!" Juniper tries but Draco ignores her. "Moody's not here to look after you now- do it, if you've got the guts" People had backed away by this point, minus a few, everyone watching intently as Draco and Harry stared each other down. Then, they attacked at once. 

"Fornunculus!" "Densaugeo!" The spells hit each other head on before bouncing off one another and hitting other targets instead. Juniper manages to duck and avoid getting hit by Harry's and Goyle gets hit instead. Goyle puts his hand to his nose in pain and Juniper hears a panicked whimper, looking over to find Hermione clutching her mouth.

Juniper was beside her in an instant, Ron as well, both checking to see what was wrong. They move her hand away to find Hermione's two front teeth growing at an alarming rate, past her bottom lip and then her chin. She lets out a terrified cry, Ron and Juniper sending each other worried looks as Snape finally makes an appearance.