Thirty-Four

Juniper, Summer and Lucas sit at the Ravenclaw table the next morning during breakfast. Draco was too busy making fun of Harry over at the Slytherin table, fainting. She's pretty sure he was making fun of her too considering some of the students including Pansy kept glancing at her and laughing. Not that she cared.

"What did McGonagall want?" Summer wonders as they look over schedules. "Remus apparently told her about Harry and I passing out on the train. Trust me, I love him to death but I think he had it taken care of. He didn't really need to tell them" Juniper explains.

"Hey, Potter! Rosewood! The Dementors are coming! Woooooooo!" Pansy yells and the Slytherins howl with laughter as the Golden Trio all send glares their way, sitting down at the Gryffindor table. "Ignore them." Summer tells her as she frowns over at them.

"Yeah, seriously. Draco is acting this way now, but you should have seen him on the train, June. Don't pay any attention to him" Lucas explains. "Usually, when your friend passes out, you're supposed to be concerned." Juniper points out. "You forget, we're kids to people that support you-know-who. Does his behavior really surprise you?" Lucas points out and Juniper sighs. "I guess you're right."

"Speaking of people being right, you're popular" Summer changes the subject with a smirk. "Oh, not this again" Juniper sighs. "She's right, Juniper" Lucas agrees. "I didn't ask you" Juniper growls ands he holds his hands up in surrender.

"Last night, I would have sat by myself if the twins hadn't saved me a seat. That doesn't sound very popular to me" Juniper points out. "The same twins that told me you charmed your way into the common room last night?" Summer brings up. "That doesn't count. I just wanted in the common room along with everyone else. That doesn't make me popular either" Juniper denies.

"How many people do you know that are friends with a painting?" Lucas scoffs. "We're not friends" Juniper denies and they send her a look. "We're not" Juniper repeats and they shrug. "Speaking of common rooms though, what's the new riddle for your common room this year?" Juniper smirks. The two send each other looks.

"June" Summer places a hand over hers. "We've decided this year....we're not giving you access to the Ravenclaw common room" Summer tells her. "What??" Juniper asks in disbelief. "Sorry, but we don't think it's a good idea" Lucas says as Juniper looks between them incredulously. "But what about all of the good times we spent together? What if I need one of you and you're both in the common room? Are you really going to do that to your best friend and sister" Juniper pouts, giving them her puppy dog eyes.

"No. No, those aren't gonna work this time, Juniper" Summer tells her. "I can tell you how to get in the Gryffindor common room. I don't even have to say the password anymore, she just lets me in. I'm sure she'll let you in too" Juniper brings up. "See? She doesn't do that for anyone else! You're popular!" Summer exclaims. "Why do you hate me?" Juniper whines.

"We don't hate you" Lucas denies. "It feels like it". Juniper looks around the area where the Slytherins had settled down. Juniper turns back to look at them. "Fine. You don't want me in your common room, I'm sure Draco would love to have me in his. I'll just ask him how to get in" Juniper says nonchalantly as she takes a drink.

"Yeah, like that'll work. I bet Pansy will love the idea of her nemesis wandering around the Slytherin common room whenever she pleases" Lucas scoffs and Juniper groans in annoyance. "That's it. I'm going somewhere my company is appreciated" Juniper huffs, grabbing her things. "We never said you weren't appreciated" Summer says. "That's right. I meant the other way around. Your company isn't appreciated anywhere near me" Juniper smirks.

"Oh, come on, June. Don't be this way. Who are you gonna sit with anyways?" Summer asks. "No one. Because I'm not popular" Juniper stands up, starting to walk away. "We love you" "Yeah right" Juniper scoffs, taking a seat at the Gryffindor table, away from everyone. "Watch, someone's gonna go sit with her" Summer whispers to Lucas and he nods while Juniper continues to eat, grumbling to herself.