Fifteen

"June, our letters!" Lucas exclaims in excitement, barging into her room as she was exercising. If you were wondering what happened to Juniper after the party...well...it didn't end well. In fact, her parents were still very mad with her. She's got more bruises than before. Lucas, Summer and Draco are actually shocked how much Juniper has taken. She is really strong.

Lucas sits on her bed as she stands up, out of breath. She wipes sweat off her forehead as he hands her, her letter. She takes a seat next to him and opens it up, reading through it. It was telling her about the train and everything but her eyes caught on to the supplies.

Second-Year Students will require:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

43 Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wandering with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Juniper looks up at her brother who was still reading his letter. "Why are all the books by Lockhart? Isn't it that one famous wizard?" Juniper asks her brother. "I think so. Wonder if this is our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher" Lucas says. "I hope not" Juniper admits, looking down at her letter again. "I'll show Mother and Father. Maybe I can convince them to let us go with Summer and Draco" he tells her and she nods. "If you need me, I'll be exercising" She tells him and he gives her a thumbs up. "Keep up the good work." he adds before leaving.

*****

Juniper, Lucas, Draco and Summer walk behind Lucius Malfoy as they walk through Diagon Alley. The Myrtle's and Rosewood's had disappeared, leaving Mr. Malfoy stuck with the kids which he was not happy about whatsoever. He leads them down Knockturn Alley. They knew this place was bad, but then again, their parents supported Voldemort.

Draco stops in front of a shop and looks in through the window along with the other three. They step into the shop, Borgin and Burkes, and the bell rings. Mr. Malfoy rings the bell on the counter as the other four look around at all the stuff littered throughout the store. "Touch nothing." Lucius warns them and the four nod. Draco goes to touch a glass eye, ignoring his father's comment. "I thought you were going to buy me a present" Draco says.

"I said I would buy you a racing broom." Lucius corrects, waiting for the person working in the shop as the others look around, listening to the conversation. "What's the good of that if I'm not on the House team?" Draco complains. He looks over at Juniper. 

"Harry Potter and Juniper got a Nimbus Two Thousand last year. Special permission from Dumbledore so they could play for Gryffindor. Harry isn't even that good, it's just because he's famous...famous for a stupid scar on his forehead...everyone thinks he's so smart, wonderful Potter with his scar and his broomstick-" Draco keeps complaining as he examines a shelf full of skulls.

"You have told me and probably them at least a dozen times already. And I would remind you that it is not-prudent- to appear less than fond of Harry Potter, not when most of our kind regard him as a hero who made the Dark Lord disappear- ah, Mr. Borgin" Mr. Malfoy says, greeting the shop owner. 

"Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again, Delighted-and young Master Malfoy, Mr. and Miss Rosewood and Miss Myrtle, too-charmed. How may I be of assistance? I must show you, just in today, and very reasonably priced-" "I'm not buying today, Mr. Borgin, but selling" Mr. Malfoy says.