Seventy

The four look around at the different trays and carts of different souvenirs from each team. Scarves with roaring lions, hats with dancing shamrocks, flags that played each of the countries national anthems, tiny Firebolts and famous player collectibles which could move across your hand. "Been saving my pocket money all summer for this" Ron says as they walk, looking around at each of the stands, wondering what to buy.

Ron had bought himself a shamrock hat and Krum figure who was scowling up at his hat as he paces all around Ron's hand. Juniper smirks at him. "I see you're not so against the Irish as you were from the beginning of the summer" She wiggles her eyebrows mischeiviously, Ron's cheeks turning pink. "You might have convinced me a tiny bit..." "Hmmm" "But I still like Krum the best!" He quickly adds. "Whatever you say" Juniper shrugs and Ron huffs causing Juniper to snicker again.

Juniper buys herself her own figure of her favorite Chaser, Moran as well as a mini Firebolt. She was always a fan of hers since she first flew with the team. The way she could move and handle the ball at the same time, keeping out of reach of the other team, it amazed her when she was little. She's the one who inspired her to be a Chaser. Which is why she was so surprised and happy that she got to be on the Gryffindor team her first year, and a Chaser.

She'd never actually met her in person but the seats her parents got were in the box with the Minister this year so she was hoping she'd finally have a chance at meeting her hero. The little Moran sits on her shoulder, her legs crossed and her palms resting face down behind her as she leaned back, almost as if she knew the outcomes of the game and was just along for the ride. She wasn't gonna give her the broomstick until they were in the tents later, not wanting to lose her in the crowd.

"Wow, look at these!" Harry hurries over to one of the carts, looking over the racks of brass binoculars on display that seemed to be covered in special knobs and dials. "Omnioculars" The saleswizard perks up, noticing his expression. "You can replay action...slow everything down...and they flash up a play-by-play breakdown if you need it. Bargain- ten Galleons each" The guy explains, looking the four over.

"Wish I hadn't bought this now" Ron sighs out, motioning to his Shamrock hat as he looked at the Omnioculars. Harry notices his expression while Juniper looks down at her figure of Moran who was now tossing a mini Quaffle between her hands as she walked in a circle, Juniper smiling as she watched. "Four pairs" Harry tells the wizard firmly. "No- don't bother" Ron quickly shakes his head, his face going red.

"You won't be getting anything for Christmas, for about ten years, mind" Harry warns them, handing each of them one. "Oh, Harry, I really appreciate it but you didn't have to-" Juniper tries handing them back, shocked and confused. Harry just sends her a smile, pushing them back towards her. "I wanted to" He assures her. She frowns, looking down at her new pair. It was...strange. Someone one of her best friends despised, one she didn't get along with for a little bit herself, buying her something that costs ten Galleons. She wasn't used to many people buying her things besides the rest of her Quartet of course. Speaking of, she had to go back and get something before she headed back.

"Thank you" She smiles gratefully and he nods. "Oooh, thanks, Harry. And I'll get us some programmes, look-" Hermione excitedly points at the programmes while Juniper had a smile plastered on her face. Did this truly mean she was included in their group too and she had friends in her own house? She hoped so. They split ways then, Juniper going to go and look for Lucas and Draco while they found the rest of the Weasley's. "Have fun" Hermione waves at her, handing her one of the programmes. "You too".

She makes her way back to Draco and Lucas who were waiting in front of the tent, some souvenirs of their own. Lucas had a Shamrock hat and adorned a new green player hoodie which had his favorite player name on the back, 'Connolly' and a leprechaun on the front, sat on a cauldron of gold, but if you looked really closely, you could see some Golden Snitches as well while two broomsticks leaned against each side of the cauldrons. "Where did you find that?" Juniper gasps at the hoodie.