Nineteen

It was later in the evening and Juniper and Ron we're both in the trophy room, polishing the silver. Professor McGonagall had come to tell Juniper it was time for her detention earlier after her and Summer left the Ravenclaw common room. The two stayed on opposite sides while Filch carefully watched them, making stupid comments Juniper couldn't care less about. She still had yet to apologize to Draco about earlier.

She knew she needed to. Draco has been one of her best friends since the beginning and she punched him in the face after he called Hermione Granger a Mudblood. Hermione Granger, the girl who annoys her to no end. The girl who she's supposed to despise as much as Hermione does her. But yet, she still punched Draco in the face for her. She couldn't understand it. Hours later, after the detention, Ron and Juniper were walking up the staircase, all of their muscles incredibly sore.

"Thank you." Ron suddenly says. Juniper looks at him confused and surprised. "For punching Malfoy earlier. He definitely deserved that" Ron clarifies. Juniper just nods slowly and continues walking up the stairs. "I know I've been mean to you lately. I just thought you were bad because you hung out with Draco. Well, and you're a Rosewood. You might not be so bad after all" He tells her. She smiles at that but she couldn't help the pang she felt. Ron thought she was bad. Because she hung out with Draco. Because she was a Rosewood.

Sure Draco was a jerk and repeated everything his father said, but she didn't think he was bad. None of the quartet was bad. Right? Is that what people thought of their group? They were gonna all grow up to become death eaters like their parents? Ron wishes Juniper a good night and they both head up to their dorms. Juniper walks into her room, deep in thought. She quietly shuts the door, trying not to wake any of the other girls. She lays in bed, thoughts running through her mind. Maybe she should try a little harder. Show everyone that just because she was a Rosewood, doesn't mean she's a bad person.

*****

Juniper and Lucas' birthday was coming up as well as Halloween. They were both excited. Juniper was trying to become a better person. Anyone she noticed having trouble with something, she'd help them. She had told Summer about her detention and what Ron had said to her. Summer assured her, she already was a good person, she didn't need to prove anything to anyone but Juniper still tried. She had apologized to Draco.

It went...okay. She thinks Draco's still upset about it but she doesn't feel as guilty considering she's already apologized a couple times to him. Colds were going around the castle and Madam Pomfrey had been using a lot of her Pepperup potion which worked instantly, only causing steam to come out of your ears hours after use. Lucas had gotten sick and Juniper literally had to drag him down to get him to take the potion. Let's just say, he wasn't very pleased with her because it made him look weak but as long as he was okay, she was fine. It had been really stormy lately but that did not put a damper on Oliver Wood's practice schedule.

According to the two Weasley twins, who was put on spy duty, the Slytherin's were tearing up the pitch with their Nimbus Two Thousand and One's. They were no match. Which meant, more practices for the Gryffindors. George, Fred and Juniper all slump down into their seats in the great hall with sighs. It was after practice and they were all hungry so they went right to the Great hall, to grab a meal. Fred and George thought the whole thing that happened with Draco was hysterical.

They couldn't stop making jokes about the whole thing. Draco getting punched in the face by a girl. It was one of the greatest things they had ever seen. As they're all eating, making jokes and coming up with pranks, Juniper couldn't help herself. She had to ask. "Do you think I'm a bad person?" She asks. "Well, considering you hang out with us, you can't be a good person" George jokes and Juniper rolls her eyes. "You guys, I'm being serious right now." Juniper tells them.