Seventy-Eight

Being that it was fourth year and they had to take their O.W.L.s fifth year, the professors were piling on more work than the fourth years were expecting. Juniper didn't seem to mind though, considering she wanted as much studying as possible before then so her parents didn't use the excuse of her failing to murder her.

Each of the professors had more tasks for them and at the end of the week, the homework seemed to pile up to the point none of them seemed to be able to do anything else. Hermione took it in stride, having her extra work done before anyone else. During their Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Moody put each of them under the imperious curse to show them what it would feel like. Harry was the only one to fight it.

Moody had Juniper walk around on her hands before doing some breakdancing. It felt weird being under the curse but she was glad her parents never used it on her, surprisingly. Care of Magical Creatures, they were still taking care of the Skrewts, which were growing bigger. Hagrid had suggested they come down to take notes on the Skrewts on alternative nights which seemed to set Draco off, much to Juniper's annoyance.

"I will not. I see enough of these foul things during lessons, thanks." Draco replies and Juniper has to stop herself from elbowing him. Hagrid, however, doesn't hold back on saying something to him. "Yeh'll do wha' yer told, or I'll be takin' a leaf outta Professor Moody's book....I hear yeh make a good ferret, Malfoy" All the Gryffindors lose it, including Juniper, which caused her to be the one with an elbow to the ribs instead as Draco grew red with anger though he didn't seem to have anything else to say.

Draco seems to have a lot to say, however, on the way back to the castle as she walked with him and the other Slytherins who were consoling him. "That bloody idiot thinks he can scare me, can he? Wasn't laughing last year when I almost got that ugly thing he called a 'pet' killed" Draco growls out.

"Don't listen to him, Draco. He's just afraid of you and he's taking it out on you" Pansy says and Juniper's starting to wonder why she's walking around with the Slytherins and not up ahead with the Golden Trio who would most likely be laughing about the fact Hagrid had a great comeback to Draco.

"What a great friend you are, Rosewood" Juniper knocks out of it to find the group of Slytherins looking at her as they walked. "Laughing at your friends expense." Pansy shakes her head, though there was a bit of a smirk there. "It was funny and Draco started it" Juniper shrugs, unbothered. "Yeah, but even then, you should always stick up for him"

"Just because you're obsessed with Draco, doesn't mean I have to be, Parkinson. He's an arse, Hagrid showed him up and I laughed and if it happens again, I'll laugh again, because Draco deserves it and he may be my best friend, but he can be a real jerk sometimes and even he has admitted it. And as for you, don't talk to me. I don't know how much clearer I have to make it but I. Don't. Bloody. Like. You. Just remember that the next time you think about talking to me." Juniper explains and Draco just shrugs.

Juniper doesn't wait around for Pansy to come up with some other retort as she walks away then, a smirk plastered on her face though she does hear Pansy screeching from behind. Serves her right. Juniper wasn't gonna take anything from Pansy. She makes it to the Entrance Hall where a crowd stood once again, all of them looking at a large sign near the staircase.

The last time the Entrance Hall had been this crowded was when Draco was making a big scene and Moody had turned him into a ferret. Let's just say, she still gets entertained thinking about that day. As she gets closer to the sign, Olivia appears, giving her a smile. 

"It's about the Triwizard Tournament. The other schools will be here at about 6 on October 30th and classes will end half an hour early." She explains and Juniper nods as the Golden Trio appears beside her.