Thirty-Two

Today was the day to go back to Hogwarts. Juniper and Summer were excited. They went downstairs for breakfast to find the others there as well. Ginny, Hermione and Mrs. Weasley seemed to be talking about something and giggling about it as well. Juniper loved the sound Hermione made. Not that she'd admit it.

Summer leads her to a different table though and they sit at a two seater. Felix immediately comes over to the two. "Good morning, ladies. It's nice to see you awake" He places plates down in front of them. "We are leaving here at 10 o'clock sharp to meet your parents at the King's Cross so make sure everything is packed and ready to go" He tells them and they both nod.

They start to eat their breakfast. "Oi" Summer whispers and Juniper looks up. "They're talking about you" Summer nods her head in a direction. She looks back and notices Hermione, Ginny and Mrs. Weasley now whispering and looking over towards her. Once they catch her eye though, they turn around giggling again.

Juniper turns back around and sends Summer a raised eyebrow. "What's got them so....giggly?" Juniper wonders. "Not a clue" Summer sighs. "And why are they talking about me?" Juniper adds, staring off in deep thought. "Because June, everyone loves you. You don't notice it but everywhere we go, people's eyes usually trail over towards you. And at school, everyone wants to be your friend" Summer explains.

"What? No way. I'm not popular" Juniper denies. "What? You're the star chaser on the Gryffindor team, one of the first, first years to get on said team, you helped Harry battle Voldemort, first year you were one of the ones that helped your house win the house cup, and you drove a car to Hogwarts last year. I mean, those are all factors" Summer lists off.

"Most people know me as the Rosewood who got in their parents least favorite house" Juniper points out. "Right. Another factor" Summer nods. "That makes me popular?" Juniper asks. Summer nods and Juniper shakes her head in disbelief. "I'm not popular" She denies. "You know who else is popular?" Summer asks and Juniper raises an eyebrow. "The Weasley twins. The pranksters of the school. Guess who you're good friends with" Summer brings up but Juniper shakes her head.

"I still don't believe it" She disagrees and Summer rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna point it out to you this year. It's gonna be my mission to show you that you're popular and people notice you" Summer tells her pointedly. "Your mission? You set a mission each year for yourself?" Juniper chuckles. "First year, my mission was to prove I was a Ravenclaw. Last year, my mission was to make Lockhart notice me" "Oh, Merlin" Juniper shakes her head at her.

"Okay, I do have to admit, I was a little obsessed" Summer sighs out. "A little? Yeah right. More like a lot. Especially if that was your mission for the year. You still don't like him, right? The guy was a fraud who tried to take our memories as well. Luckily he tried using Ron's broken one or else my memory would have been gone" Juniper explains.

"I don't still like him, no" Summer sighs out and she nods. "This years mission though, make you believe you're popular." Summer says confidently. "Good luck with that" Juniper scoffs. "Watch, we'll get two on the list right now" Juniper furrows her eyebrows. "Fred, George" Summer calls out, gaining their attention who were in the middle of talking to Harry and Ron about Percy's badge.

She waves them over. "Eleanor" "Summer" They greet with nods. "Juniper doesn't believe she's popular. What do you think?" Summer asks curiously. "No, not popular at all" They both disagree. "Ha! See" Juniper smiles victoriously. "Wait, you mean here? Or at school? At school she's incredibly popular. You don't come back after looking Voldemort in the eye and not become popular" Fred brings up and Summer smiles victoriously as Juniper scowls.

"Not to mention you crashed Dad's car into the Womping willow." George adds and the two laugh. "Okay, thank you" Summer nods and they give them a thumbs up before walking away. "See?" Summer smiles. "Still don't believe it" Juniper denies and Summer sighs. At 10 o'clock them and Felix are walking out the door, getting in his car and heading to the King's Cross.