Chapter 8

Ash's PoV

"So, how are we gonna wake her up?" I asked.

"There's a gem stone, I don't know it's authentic name to be specific, it's called Tarion something, the gem of life and death" He says.

"Do you know where to find it?" I asked.

"Yeah"

I felt stupid for believing him but I could do anything for Ellie. All of a sudden, my chest started to feel heavy, it feels just the same way like staying away from Ellie for a few hours does.

Ignoring the spirit, I ran to the floor to ceiling window of my room and jumped out, shattering the glass into a million shards. I cut through the clouds at a speed I had never flew at before.I could feel Ellie being dragged away from me.

I broke the massive entrance to the tomb and stormed inside. The sight made me drop at my knees. The coffin that once stood in the middle of the vast hall was now shards only. Ellie was nowhere to be seen.

A knot started to tighten in my chest. The little bubble of hope I had was now beginning to burst. Tears started to blur my vision.

"Where is she?" I heard a familiar voice.

I didn't reply.

"Dude, where did you take her? I thought we're on the same side!" He was getting on my nerves.

"Isn't it obvious that I'm just as oblivious as you are!" I snapped.

"What are we gonna do now?"

I could feel my veins starting to turn black, the ground beneath me started to shake. Darkness consumed me.

Cyrus's PoV

Ash stormed across the window and jumped out shattering the glass.

Ok now that was rude!

This guy is totally unhinged. Who the hell leaves important conversations like this? Anyhow, I decided to follow him.

There was no sign of him outside. The night sky was cloudy. I went to the direction I thought he had gone, My guess was correct. He was kneeling in front of a shattered coffin.

Wait, where's Ellie?

"Where is she?" I asked. I thought we were on the same side.

He didn't reply. I was loosing my patience now.

"Dude, where did you take her? I thought we're on the same side!"

"Isn't it obvious that I'm just as oblivious as you are!" He snapped.

"What are we gonna do now?" I said with a frown.

The ground beneath me started to shake. Ash fell on his side and in seconds everything was on fire.

Shit! 

This guy is the biggest lunatic of the year!

I ran to him and picked him up.

( A/ N Don't get confused, Spirits can touch things when they want and go through things whenever they want)

I dragged him out of the fire through the broken door.

Ellie's PoV

Pheona hasn't visited me the whole day and neither has Ash. I walked alone in the graden.

I could feel someone getting close to me. I heard glass shattering. My breath caught in my throat.

Ash would never do that.

I felt strong hands grip my body, I collapsed on the ground.

Is someone tryna kidnap me?

I screamed Ash's name on top of my lungs. I knew he couldn't here me. I could feel my body being dragged away from him.

The drag continued for what felt like a few hours. In my mind, I lay supine on the ground staring at the sky.

Stray tears escaped my eyes. I sniffed.

"Ash..." I whispered his name.

The dragging stopped. I was feeling light headed. A figure popped out of thin air.

"Ellina? What happened? Why are you lying on the ground? Wait, are you crying? Don't tell me I missed something." Pheona looked down at me.

"Help me please" I cried.

"Why what happened? If you don't tell me what happened, I won't be able to help you!"

"Ash.."

"Did he get married? Did he cheat on you? I knew that asshole can't be trusted, I knew something was off since the start, I'll screw him for hurting you! And o-"

"Please stop and listen" I whimpered.

She stopped.

"I felt like I was being dragged away from him, it hurt like hell, I felt someone holding me but I'm sure it wasn't him"

"How can I help?"

"Can you check where am I?"

I didn't really believe she was real but there wasn't anything I could do was there?

She nodded and vanished. She appeared after a moment.

"You're in a castle up a mountain about 400 miles away from your Ashie baby" She said.

"Ashie baby?" I raised a brow.

"Sorry, the name suits him" she pouted.

"Hold up. Did you say inside a castle on a mountain?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, and laying on an altar in a cold dark room full of spiders." She smirked.

"Did you just jinx me?"