chapter twenty three

Harry
//

Lights flash. The bass and the drums vibrate the walls and floors. Crowds of people cheer in front of me, for me. My boys are behind me and we're doing what we love most and I'm on top of the fucking world.

"she sits beside me like a silhouette, hard candy dripping on me 'till my feet are wet."

I let my adrenaline control my actions as Zayn goes crazy on his drums and the place feels like it's gonna break in half from how loud we were playing.

My throat is raw and I'm out of breath. But I keep screaming lyrics that have deep meaning, that have no meaning. Because this is what keeps me going, and it's all I have.

This is why I feel alive, this is why I am alive. It's the only thing I've got going, and I wasn't gonna stop now. Not when we're finally here, not when I finally belong.

When the song is over and the crowd continues cheering, everything becomes still in my mind.

My veins are buzzing, my blood is rushing. It's all as it should be at this moment.

I look out at the crowds of people in front of me and then I can't help my smile spread across my face. I'd die doing this for the rest of my life because it's the only thing in the world that makes sense.

"Now uhm," I speak breathlessly into the microphone. "This next song isn't mine, I wish it was." I start to explain as I open the cap to the plastic water bottle, drinking the rest so it's empty. I crush plastic and throw it far into the crowd.

Greedy hands try to catch it, and a fight almost breaks out between girls that are desperate to touch something I've touched.

"This is a cover, from one of my favorite bands, and I'll know you'll know it so fuckin' scream it with me, yeah?"

The crowd cheers as I nod once at my boys to start the intro of the song that I eventually lead into.

As I take another sip of water, Niall leads on his guitar, Louis follows, and Zayn's crazy on his drums. Right at the drop of the beat I spit water from my mouth into the air and the crowd screams at the intro, knowing the popular song as well as I knew they would.

I was made for lovin' you: Kiss

Wrapping my hands back around the front mic I start the lyrics. "Mmm yeah."

I close my eyes and see strawberry-blonde blowing in the wind behind the tune of the song.

"Tonight I wanna give it all to you, in the darkness, there's so much I wanna do. And tonight, I want to lay it at your feet cause girl I was made for you, and girl you were made for me. HEY!"

"I was made for lovin' you baby, you were made for lovin me, and I can't get enough of you baby can you get enough of me?"

As the song continues the instrumental part comes, and when my band behind me starts going crazy I go with them.

Curls fly around my face, getting in my eyes as I meet up with Louis, putting my fingers on the right cords and we play the right melody at the same time.

Running back to the front microphone stand, the crowd is continuing to be crazy with us giving back the same energy and screaming lyrics. "One more time, fucking scream it!" I yell.

"I was made for lovin' you baby, and what?" I hold the microphone towards the crowd as they scream "you were made for lovin' me!" they yell back.

"Louder!"

"And I can't get enough of you baby" I point the mic back out towards them again.

"Can you get enough of me?"

Carolina [h.s]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara