forty eight

***

(MATURE CONTENT)

Vada
//

I don't know how much time passes, but at this point we're keeping each other awake in between sheets and tired whispers.

Trouble keeps me close, like he can't stand the thought of me anywhere else. "I can't do this shit without you, V." He tells me.

"You keep me up, I don't wanna share this with anyone else. I don't know how we're gonna do it but I want to try." He picks my head up from his shoulder, keeping his hands on the sides of my face.

"Say you want me too, Vada." He kisses me, once and twice and then down my neck. "Say you want me because no one wants anything as much as I need you." His whisper is chilling down my spine, and sweet kisses turn sinful.

Hot hands trail down my sides as his tongue switches across my skin and the way I ache for him makes me sound insane.

"I need you too," I say, breathlessly.

The grip he has on me is almost unsettling. But the way I gather him recklessly and completely to myself is just as much. I fight to get him closer as he leans up and slips in closer.

I can feel him fighting too, the way he breathes in ragged breaths and holding on like his life depended on it and all I can think to myself is here he is.

This is my soul. Right here.

Harry reaches up and lifts me until my back hits the sheets and my head lays on the pillows that aren't his but smell so much like him. I lift my hips and let him settle between while trouble is impatient as he rips my blue summer dress right down the middle.

My mouth drops open in agape. "Harry—"

"Shut up, I'll buy you a new one," He strips any other article of clothing off, a gentle smirk behind his actions while he kisses every inch of my skin, marking me wherever he seems fit.

I shudder and every part of myself escapes and replenishes in his wake. My lungs pull and my heart shudders. My voice sings and my skin burns in anticipation for the greater heights I'm willing to let him take me.

He's persistent as dark eyes match mine, and he locks me in by barely touching. The smile he gives me makes me shake as his fingers smooth down my legs and right in between where he never lets me hesitate.

"I wanna hear you, V. Give me your all." He tells me and the determination in his eyes is what I see before I let mine shut in complete bliss as his fingers are going at an unapologetic rhythm.

I'm close and ready and heavy as he pulls me back from a shuddering high. My body flies and my skin tingles and my throat feels sore in the aftermath of his unforgiving relentlessness.

I stroke back uneven breaths as Harry doesn't slow down or give me time to catch any of them. He just leans up on his knees as he stretches his shirt and jeans off in an instant before he's settling back.

Steadying myself, I grab onto his shoulders where his dark eyes match up with mine. "I want you like this, always." he tells me, lifting the back of my head up off the pillow as he kisses me once.