chapter twenty one

with her straw-blond hair, her arms hard and lean she's the angel of small death and the codeine scene, feeling more human and hooked on her flesh, i lay my heart down with the rest at her feet.

***

Vada
\\

I'll forever remember the thunderstorm that rumbled through blinding darkness.

The power cut from the intense storm and cotton sheets were pulled up around us, hiding us away. There was nothing, no one in the world except us.

No one except him as he was above me and suddenly all around me. Too much for me to consume but at the same time not enough, never enough.

"You have to be quiet" His breath is whiskey mixed with mint. His hands are pushing me into the mattress making my heartbeat rise and stomach flutter.

His hands lift the covers off of me and he settles in between my legs before wrapping my bare thighs around his waist. He presses our hips together and we're back to where we were a week ago.

I'm all the way exposed when he pulls my tank top off over my head and I find his bare chest meet mine. He feels me by grabbing a handful of my breasts making me sigh out as he leaves light kisses down my neck and circles my nipple with his thumb. I grip his upper arms sliding my hands up to his neck and pull his long curls.

"You make this so difficult, why the fuck do you do this to me?" he keeps his voice low and strained.

He moves on top of me pressing his hips against mine, only thin layers between us. He breathes over my lips kissing me until I'm pushing him away when I need to take a breath of air. He moves his hips upward in a rough movement exactly where I need him to.

"Did it feel like this when you kissed him, baby?" he keeps his movements and lips on me.

Tingling breaks out over my skin and the deep feeling in my gut flutters as I try to catch up with my breathing.

His words don't really surprise me. I know exactly who he's talking about. It didn't feel like this, nothing feels like this except for him.

And I was wrong before because nothing ever would compare again.

"Huh?" He grabs my jaw lining our faces up through darkness.

"Did you want him to touch you like this, V? Did you want him to make you feel good like I do?" he moves up again and I can't help the whine that comes out of me.

"Harry, I-" his head is in my neck again as he
breathes heavy and his hips stop moving.

"Please-"

"Tell me, tell me that you want him like you beg for me." he bites onto my shoulder now, hard enough to draw blood he licks over the iron taste still unmoving.

"Tell me and I'll fucking knock the teeth right out of his fucking head."

It's desperate, I know. But it really doesn't fucking matter at this point. He couldn't pull me to the edge without getting what he wanted.

"No, I don't want him." I breathe out, pulling his face from my neck so our foreheads touch and noses brush and I'm pulling at the back of his hair.