thirty two

18+ MATURE CONENT!

south carolina july 1990

south carolina
july 1990

***

Vada
//

His touch is heavy and slow and all I want in the world. I don't know how long we've been laying like this, but the scent of fresh linen and stolen smoke surrounds us, and Harry holds me close.

"I might have done something kinda stupid," Our whispers can be heard through the dark silent air.

His fingers danced across my backbone, trailing down my spine and running circles over my hip bones. The white motel sheets covered us from the outside world as we hid in our own, trapped together and never wanting to leave this comfort.

"What?" I smiled my own smile, lost in his touch that leaves a trace.

In one swift motion Harry starts to lift me so I'm straddling his hips, my knees on either side of him. "Don't be mad at me, it's a rule." he states with a grin.

"I feel like that's the most impossible one yet, but okay," I agree, reluctantly.

With the same knowing smile on his lips, he starts to lift his white t-shift off of his chest. Dim lighting comes from the bathroom where the lights glow behind the closed door. Tattoos are marked permanently across his chest and every time they are in my sight I stare in astonishment.

"The boys and I maybe went a little crazy in Memphis," He starts to say, taking my hand so it trails behind his smooth skin of permanent ink.

I let him lift my fingers across his chest and down his left arm, skimming across the many shapes and objects before stopping by covering up one with my palm.

"One too many drinks and there, right there" He looks up at me through his eyelashes.

"You got a new tattoo? Well, let me see." I smile trying to remove my hand to uncover it but he holds it in place.

"Don't freak out, it's really not a big deal," He says again and I'm completely oblivious to what he could mean.

Finally he lets me remove my hand, and it takes me a second to find the small object as it sits by so many other shapes of his tattoos. But I see it and I understand it more than the rest of the world does.

"You didn't..." I lean in closer, trying to get a better look at it.

A drunken decision is almost blended in as it sits between all the other shapes on the skin of his forearm, and standing there is a drawn out strawberry tattoo, permanent and there forever.

My eyes are wide as I look back at him, but the boy who never has any worries just leans back with a smirk. "I told you not to freak out," He breathes a laugh.