1·♡·Todobaku

This is Kiribaku to Todobaku
Omegaverse
Omega Katsuki
Alpha Kirishima
Alpha Todoroki
Angst?
Smut?

Information about Omegaverse

Alpha's are the high rank of the subgenders. They have ruts for a long period of time. Their sent is strong overpowering and musky. Female alpha's can get pregnant and impregnate an omega. They can get pretty aggressive about their partners.

Beta's are like everyday people. Their scent is calming/ neutral.

Omega's the "weakest" of the three. Their scent is usually sweet. They have heats. They have both male and female parts.

Nesting
Mostly Omega's do it where they get clothes etc. with their partners, family, and even friends scent. The nest is for comfort. You have to have permission to enter their nest or they'll get aggressive towards you.

Courting
Basically an Alpha likes an Omega and wants them as their mate so they court them.

Scent gland
The pheromones are produced there and where the alpha can mark the omega. Usually on the neck and wrists but depends on the person.

Slick
Self- lubricant an omega is able to produce when aroused.

Knots(Knotting)
Knotting occurs during sex where the base of the alpha's penis swells and becomes engorged and is pushed inside the omega's body to keep the alpha's seed inside. This is to improve the chances of an omega falling pregnant.

Heat
Omegas is their heats, this is a time when their sexual arousal is through the roof and their scent glands are most potent.

Marking
When an Alpha bites an Omega that is known as a claim mark. So as the name implies, by biting on an Omega's scent glands what the Alpha is doing is claiming them as their Omega

The blonde omega paces around his room as the split red and white alpha watches. He notices a change in the Omega's mark.

"Maybe you should calm down, go lay in your nest" The Alpha suggested

"I can't where is he, he's supposed to be here as my alpha" The Omega whines as a distressed scent hits Todoroki's nose.

Todoroki stands up and walks towards the blonde. "I know you're upset but please try to calm down" the alpha tries to convince the omega.

The crimson-eyed omega shoves his head into the heterochromia-eyed alpha's chest.

"You could use my scent if you want" Todoroki mumbles

"No want alpha's scent"

"Katsuki you don't have his mark anymore"

"What"

The door opens revealing the alpha Katsuki whined for.

"Alpha" he leaves Todoroki's arms running to his alpha.

"Hey Kat" The crimson-eyed alpha greets hugging the small blonde

"Where were you?" The omega whines