22·♡·Monobaku

In which Monoma teases Katsuki in front of everyone and Katsuki punishes Monoma afterwards.
Smut.

Jisungissuperior requested the ship.

The blue grayish eyed blonde walks over to Katsuki's table who is sat with the bakusquad, Monoma opening his mouth to catch everyone's attention.

"Well, well, if it isn't Katsuki Bakugou, the big bad wolf." he speaks as the room goes silent.

"What do you want, copy cat" Katsuki sneers rolling his eyes

"I found out that blondie over here has a boyfriend." Monoma speaks to everyone in the room.

The room erupts into small whispers that soon stop to hear Katsuki's response.

"What's it to you, mad you can't catch one" The crimson eyed blonde taunts.

Monoma walks towards Katsuki but is stopped when two hands touch him, there stood Deku and Kirishima.

"Don't you dare touch Kacchan" Izuku growls, him and Kirishima glaring daggers at him.

"It's alright, he's fine" Katsuki speaks to the two.

"You need guard dogs now" He taunts, Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"Can you leave" Katsuki says annoyed.
----------

Katsuki's dorm

"What was today for?" He speaks to the yellow blonde who walked through his door.

"Entertainment" Monoma answers.

"It wasn't entertaining to those two who stopped you."

"What are they your boyfriends" Neito huffs.

"If they were, you'd know because I'd be on their dick" Katsuki replies."Anyways I have a surprise for you" he smirks.

Katsuki strips down to his underwear to reveal black lace panties.

Monoma gets hard at the sight.

"I would get mad at what you said but.."  Monoma pauses, "This is what I needed" Neito smirks.

"But there are rules" Katsuki smiles as Monoma mentally dies.

"Ever heard of red light, green light." Katsuki speaks standing up.

Monoma nods his head,"Good. When I say green light you can get to me as fast as you want, when I say Yellow light you have to move slow, and red light is stopping completely." He explains.

"Sounds easy" Neito smirks.

"You have to follow those rules, if not I won't let you cum" Katsuki informs as Monoma mentally whines.

"Yellow" Katsuki smirks as Monoma slowly walks towards Katsuki.

"Red light" Katsuki speaks, and goes backwards."But you didn't-"

"My rules" Katsuki taunts, Monoma let's out a sigh.

"Green light" Katsuki says walking back towards the bed as Monoma basically runs towards him,"Red" Neito stops trying not to move.

"Do you want these off of me" the blonde on the bed teases.

"Yes" Monoma mumbles.

Katsuki lifts his legs up, taking off his lacy underwear to let Monoma get a view of his pink hole.

Katsuki smirks at the other blonde"Green light" he speaks as he let's monoma run to him.

"Take of your clothes Neito" Katsuki says as Monoma obliges, pulling off his shirt then his pants.

"Red light" Monoma stops an inch away from the bed.

"Green light" Monoma gets on the bed and hover over Katsuki.

Katsuki takes Monoma's hand, grabbing his index and middle finger.

He slowly puts them in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the fingers and sucking them putting as much spit on them.

Monoma takes his fingers and kisses the boy under him, moving his fingers to Katsuki's hole. Katsuki gasps in the kiss when he feels Monoma's fingers enter his hole.

Monoma pulls back and looks at Katsuki as he slides his fingers in and then out, Katsuki shudders at the feeling.

--------

"N-Neito" Katsuki moans lifting his hips to grind against his fingers.

"Needy aren't we" He teases.

"Get a condom and hurry up"

-----------

"It's on" Monoma informs

Monoma hovers over Katsuki again.

Kissing him, he slides his cock in muffling a moan from Katsuki.

That's all. I can't sorry. 🕵🏽

I just got Vaccinated 😟