°Part 2 of 38°

If this doesn't make sense, pretend like it did I'm not good at explaining things which this proves.

Once again Tw on toxic relationships, it's a bunch of evidence to prove Katsuki and Dabi had one.

This includes jealous/possessive Deku or at least it was meant to be.

There will be action in this as well so if it's bad or you don't get the plot, I don't know what to tell you.

I have to say I am black, so I don't cause any type of panic of any sort. I have three black characters in this oneshot or whatever this is. Katsuki, Mina and Kirishima

-----------

I gave Katsuki my number and let him keep my shirt.

Kinda hard not to wife him up or whatever.

It has been a couple of weeks and I haven't talked to him. We were texting each other for awhile but then I got busy with work you can say.

I haven't had time to just talk or text him.

I have no idea how Ochako does it? Working and in a relationship? Crazy.

I guess I should plan an off day and surprise Katsuki.

I'd love to see his cute face again and maybe even see him in the sheets again, maybe.

I hear someone clear their throat, I look up to see Ochako.

"Look who's finally back from Lala land." She sarcasticly speaks handing me a folder.

I roll my eyes and take the folder, I open it up and look inside,"What is this for?" I ask.

"Work I need you to do for me." She mumbles.

"And why can't you do it yourself?" I scoff.

"Mina's waiting on me, her friends you met last time will also be there with us. We're going to this party." She tells me.

I wonder if Katsuki will be attending.

"And I know you have a thing with Suki or whatever so the folder contains you going to this party." She explains grinning.

I look through the folder again.

"I'll take that as I'll see you there." She laughs walking out of my office area.

I grin at the thought of seeing Katsuki again.

Well it's time to get ready.

----------

I look nice

It's time to go

It's time to go.

I get in my car and drive to this party.

---