55:Dekubaku

"Nobody can't pound this pretty little pussy like I do"

FTM Katsuki!
Jealous Deku!
—————

"Where are you heading Kacchan?"Deku turned his attention to his boyfriend who walked into the living room dressed nicely.

"I have a dinner meeting to attend to." Katsuki answers stopping near the foyer of their shared house.

His boyfriends' eyebrows scrunch in confusion "Dinner meeting? You've never had that before?"

"Tom wants me to attend his deal, he says he just wants me around to make sure he's doing well, since he's you know new to the company." He explains as Deku eyes rack his body, examining him more. There was a certain look in his eye at the mention of Katsuki's new co-worker.

"Tom needs you a lot doesn't he." Deku mutters and Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"Stop muttering, you know I hate when you do that bullshit"

"Didn't you come home not less than three hours ago??" He suddenly asks the blonde who seems to be getting restless.

"Yeah I did, but Tom texted saying he needed me."

"He always needs you" Deku rolls his eyes,"Why can't I enjoy at least one night with you." He added

"Because work calls, like always"Bakugo rolls his eyes.

Deku scoffs and leans back against the couch"I'm pretty sure he doesn't even need you, he's obviously just trying to spend time with you. And I don't like that, he know you got a man?"

Katsuki only snorts,"Please, I'm sure Tom isn't even gay, I've seen him looking at these girls one time"

"Really? Then what about the recent work parties, he was in every picture you were in. You can't tell me that's just a coincidence."

"That's because he likes to hang on me like a leech, I'm the only one he really communicates with since he's placed under my wing."

"Doesn't mean that's an excuse and why exactly are you trying to leave without giving me a kiss." Deku stands up and Katsuki swears he can see a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Because I'm in a rush?" He answers unsure as Deku approaches him a hand gripping his waist to pull him closer

"You should know better.."Deku whispers against his ear before placing kisses on his neck

Katsuki huffs and grabs his head to pull him away pecking his lips,"I don't have time, Izu." And just on time Katsuki's phone pings with a message and again and again and again.

Izuku's face shifts and he's filled with annoyance,"I bet I can guess who that is, cockblocking Tom."

Katsuki rolls his eyes at his little remark and pulls his phone out and check his messages.

Meanwhile his boyfriend has a mental tantrum before looking down at the phone to see as well.

"I hope you're dressed nicely!! What the hell!?" Katsuki only winces at the sound of his boyfriend's shouting in his ear.

"You're not going." Deku states

"Deku-"

"And you're giving him this attention?"

Before Katsuki can respond he's lifted up and taken to the bedroom

———

Katsuki sighs once he's pulled to the bathroom by Deku.

They were currently at an office party and once again Tom was being a pain in Deku's ass.

"So him doing that just now was ok?" He hisses

"It was an innocent accident, I accidentally bumped into him and he just grabbed something on me."

Deku sighs and locks the door.

"You're just so infuriating, bend over" he demands

"No are you crazy?"

"Katsuki. I wasn't asking."

Katsuki seems to want to talk back more but notices the look in his boyfriend's so he sighs and obliges.

———-

I was gonna write smut, but honestly I can't do it. I genuinely forgot how to write.

This was based of an M4f audio.