42°Kamisuki°

Angst?

It's short.

------------------

I open my eyes slightly to check the time on my phone, it's time for me to get up.

I just want to sleep and not wake up.

I get out of bed and drag myself to the bathroom to get ready.

As I'm brushing my teeth I look in the mirror, I'm tired I could tell.

I glance at my eyebags that are noticeable but you could see only if you wanted to.

I blink and walk out the bathroom once I'm finished.

I grab my uniform and undress out of my night clothes, as I'm putting on my pants to my uniform I look in the mirror.

I don't know how to feel when I see myself in the mirror, when I see my body in the mirror. I just don't feel that happy when I do, not like I use too at least.

I look away from the mirror and quickly put the rest of my uniform on.

Putting my shoes on, I grab my things and rush out.

Rushing out of my dorm,I head to the elevator.

-------

As I'm walking in the hallway I feel someone grab my hand and someone sling their arm around my shoulder.

It's nobody but my boyfriend and our best friend.

They say their greetings and I whisper a hello.

We soon walk to class together.

--------

I sigh as I look at my grades, 3 A's and 1 C well C minus at that.

It's fine I guess, I turned in 5 assignments that I know I aced.

I hear the bell and pack my things up, as I look back I see Kami and Kiri talking and it looks like they're also laughing.

I look away, maybe they like each other, He deserves him, someone so much better then me.

--------

I'm not really hungry, I look at my spicy curry that hasn't been touched.

As I look back up, I make eye contact with Kami.

"Babe are you alright?" He asks me looking concerned.

I look away and nod.

"I noticed how quiet you've been these past few weeks." He speaks up, the rest of the squad turning their attention our way.

"It's nothing" I quietly mumble.

He frowns and doesn't say anything.

I fidget with my hands before getting up to throw my lunch away, I also leave the lunchroom while letting out a huge breath.

I hear footsteps and try to ignore them getting closer to me.

I start to speed walk to the dorms.

"Wait!!" I hear him shout, I calm down as I turn around.

"What?" I try to speak but it came out not as loud as I intended but quiet.

"Babe please tell me if something's wrong." He speaks walking closer.

I let him get close, I let him hug me and I let him kiss me but I lie and say "I'm fine and there's nothing wrong."

I then give him a reassuring smile but he doesn't seem to believe it.

I grab his hand and drag him towards the dorm, we'll worry about class later.