21·♡·Kamisuki

Actor au.
Just a reminder that Sumi is my Oc.

Katsuki's POV

"Alright let's take a break and get ready for the next scene." Sumi my director speaks as everyone walks off the set.

I walk to my dressing room and get my face done and put on a very pretty dress, I love it and I love my part.

The movie is about a gay boy with a rich man, next scene is the ball scene where I have to kiss Kaminari "The rich man" and that scene is where the gay boy falls in love with his rich man.

My character needs a job so he applies as the CEO's assistant, and the CEO can't help but to fall in love with his new assistant.

"Alright let's get ready!!" Sumi shouts mentioning us to come out.

All the actors and I walk back to the set, "Katsuki let's go" Kaminari says dragging me with him.

We get in position, hand in hand.

"Alright Action!!!" Sumi yells.

3rd person

Katsuki and Kaminari walk in the building, earning stares.

"Would you like to dance?" Kaminari asks.

"Um sure" Katsuki replies as they walk towards the dance floor.

Kaminari puts his hands around Katsuki's waist as Katsuki put his arms around the electric blonde's neck.

Swaying to the music, Denki pulls back and spins Katsuki, then brings him back and dips him.

Sumi smirks knowing what's about to happen.

They stare into each other's eyes and kiss.

"And scene!!!" Sumi shouts as they continue kissing.

"Guys I said scene"

They continue to kiss.

"Alright let's leave them be" Sumi speaks walking away, as everyone else follows.

A requested Monobaku is next.