48💗°Kamiizusuki°

You should know what this is but if you don't, it's a Valentine's special.

Happy V day to everyone!

This is rushed and it sucks

----------

Katsuki can feel his heart break as the rest of the class claps for the new couple.

Katsuki fake smiles when Kirishima looks over to him smiling.

Izuku claps in delight, he can finally have Kacchan, all he has to do now is get Uraraka off his case and slide to Katsuki's side knowing that he is upset.

-----

Denki halts when he comes across Katsuki with a tub of ice cream and Deku googly eying him as he eats.

He shrugs,"Mind if I get some." He speaks up.

"Are you heartbroken too?" Izuku asks actually turning to look at him.

"That's not even a question dumbass. Shinso is with Monoma." Katsuki hisses.

Denki's eyes widen,"You knew?!" He shouted pointing his finger at Katsuki.

He earns a nod and frowns,"Why didn't you tell me." He sighs on the verge of tears.

Katsuki lets out a huff,"Maybe because I knew you liked Shinso, plus I'm not like Raccoon eyes, I may be noisy but I don't go and tell everyone." He closes his eyes and looks proud of himself.

"Kacchan" Katsuki opens his eyes at Deku calling his "name".

"Stuff your mouth." He speaks earning a frown and a finger but Katsuki none the less listens.

"So can I get some?" Denki mumbles.

-----

"How could you hate her?!" Denki screams at Katsuki.

"I don't know! Maybe because she's not a badass!!" Katsuki screams back.

Deku sighs as the two yell about the movie in front of them.

The two blondes share the tub of ice cream as the three watch Disney movies.

"What how dare you?! Aurora is a beautiful badass!" Denki screams again.

"Are you serious?! She doesn't even seem to put up a fight against her prince!" He screams his point.

"Let's ask Midobro." They both look at Deku who looks fed up.

Deku rolls his eyes huffing before speaking,"She's alright not my type." He continues,"I like mine that fight against their prince like someone I know."

"Like who?" Denki asks.

"The one you're having a screaming match with." He mumbles turning to look back at the movie, Katsuki's cheeks heat up and Kaminari giggles at the other blonde.