15·♡·Dekubaku

It's omega verse and includes some Kariage x Bakugou.
I don't know what this is, I started this at 3am the other day.

The blonde omega wakes up at 2 in the morning to not see his alpha beside him, he shakes it off thinking the green alpha was in the bathroom or downstairs.

The alpha wasn't there. Katsuki waited but he didn't hear not one sound.

Turning his phone on, he goes to call Izuku but stops."I can't do this, I'm overreacting" Katsuki thinks before turning his phone off and trying to drift to sleep.

---------

Katsuki wakes up to no alpha again, he tries to not whimper at the sight.

After getting out of the shower Katsuki calls Izuku, to receive a voicemail. A second later he got a call from Izuku, answering the phone he puts it on speaker.

Deku
Katsuki

"Hey Kacchan"

"Hello deku"

"Is there a problem?"

"No I just wanted to check on you or whatever" Katsuki talks going towards his closet.

"What are you doing rn Kacchan?" Deku questions hearing movement.

"I'm putting clothes on"

"Why are you just now putting on clothes?" The greenette questions.

"I just got out of the shower" he huffs

"Oh, sorry Kacchan"

"Yeah whatever, bye" Katsuki goes to hang up.

"Wait!!"

"What" the omega huffs rolling his eyes

"Can't you talk to your alpha,Omega" the alpha speaks emphasizing omega.

"Usually that would work but not today"

The omega hangs up the phone and gets ready to leave. The omega drives to the mall, where he saw a certain someone's location.

Katsuki searches for the green alpha but accidentally walks into another alpha's chest. Looking up he realizes, that the alpha is Kariage.

"Katsuki what a fun way, to bump into an old friend" Kariage speaks looking down at the omega.

Katsuki pulls away stepping back, to distance them.

"Um sorry idk"

"How about we hang out" Kariage recommends

"Alright ig" Katsuki shrugs at the alpha.

-------

"Is that Bakugou-kun?" Uraraka asks catching Deku's attention.

Deku looks over to see his omega with another alpha at a plushie store.

"What the fuck" Deku thinks growling.

--------

"Um thanks for the plushie" The omega mumbles.

"No problem" Kariage responds pulling Katsuki into a hug.

The omega purrs as the black-haired alpha rubs his back, whispering into Katuki's ear as the omega mewls at the affection.

"C'mon let's go get something to eat" Kariage speaks grabbing the blonde's hand.

------

"Deku-kun are you ok?" Uraraka asks as the green alpha growls.

"Do I look ok?! My omega is with-" Deku cuts himself off, walking out of the store to follow Katsuki and Kariage.

--------

"Why were you at the mall Katsuki?" Kariage asks as they sit in a cafe.

"Um I was looking for my alpha" he mutters looking down at his drink.

"And why were you looking for him?"

Deku sits at the booth behind the duo, listening as best as he could. He raises his eyebrow when Katsuki responds.

"I wanted to see what he was doing" Katsuki huffs folding his arms and lays against the booth chair."Why do you care" he glares up at the alpha.

"Your alpha should treat you better" He says but a hand slaps the words out of his mouth. Deku hears the smack, smiling at his omega's reaction.

"Don't talk about my alpha like that" he growls standing up to leave, deku leaves aswell but flips Kariage off.

-------

Somehow Deku made it to their shared house first he goes and take a shower, once out he hears the omega come into the house.

"You should've used your mouth for something useful." He growls into the phone hanging up.(What does this even mean😀)

Walking up the stairs, Katsuki smells his alpha's scent. Opening the door to their room, he's picked up and placed on the edge of the bed.

Izuku smiles as he looks at Katsuki, the green alpha is in between the Omega's legs.

"Alpha what are yo-" Deku cuts him off, kissing him.

"My pretty omega" Izuku purrs as he kisses Katsuki again, the omega whining into the kiss.

"I seen you with that alpha" he growls before placing kisses on Katsuki's neck.

"Whose mark is this" the alpha growls out.

"Yours" the blonde omega whines giving more access to his neck.

"I couldn't tell by the way, you were being so submissive with another alpha"

Katsuki pushes the alpha away,"You ruined the mood"

"Oh did I" Izuku chuckles grabbing Katsuki's chin,"Why were you at the mall" Deku speaks squinting his eyes.

"You suck, you already know why" Katsuki whines.

"No I don't please enlighten me"

"You do, I smelled your scent in the cafe" Katsuki laughs as Deku let's go of his chin.

"So you smacked him on purpose?"

"Yep on purpose by accident"

The two stare at each in silence.

"So are you gonna eat me out or what" Katsuki speaks.

Like I said Idk. It was made on purpose by accident.