30·♡·Dabibaku

In which Dabi ends up at Katsuki's house after he left for two weeks.

This is smut, sorry if it seems rushed.

Age gap, Dabi is 25 while Katsuki is 18.

Dabi is in a gang or whatever and Katsuki works at a cafe, which is how they met.

Fun fact this was supposed to be Shigbaku and I changed the plot.

--------------------------------------

Katsuki hears a knock on the door he wasn't expecting anyone, his parents were gone for the week or two so who could it be.

Katsuki's pov

Fuck it I mentally huff getting up to open the door.

Once I open the door I'm met with blue eyes, I quickly shut the door in the person's face and go back to the living room.

Not gonna talk about what just happened I mentally sigh before hearing the door open.

3rd person

"What the fuck do you want Dabi" The blonde speaks as footsteps make their way towards him.

Dabi steps into the living room and walks behind Katsuki who is sat on the couch, Dabi stands behind the couch with his hands by Katsuki's shoulders.

"Don't be like that princess, I just came to apologize hm." He speaks moving towards Katsuki's ear, his breath sending chills down his spine.

He stands up straight and walks away to take off his shoes.

The blonde looks at his boyfriend with a straight face, as the brunet man takes off his shoes.

Dabi is once in front of Katsuki again, he sits down beside him and pulls him in his lap.

Dabi positions his hand around his lover's waist as the blonde has his hands around Dabi's neck.

The blonde lays his head on Dabi's shoulder, as Dabi's grip tightens on his waist.

"I know you're upset with me" Dabi murmurs, "But something came up" He tells him.

"I know that, I got that after three days" he snapped clenching Dabi's shirt.

Dabi gives Katsuki a kiss on his neck.

"Look at me" Dabi spoke as Katsuki obliged.

"I'm safe and alive, that's all that matters right?" He speaks grabbing Katsuki's chin.

"Yeah" he mumbles as Dabi makes them make eye contact.

Dabi leans in to place a kiss on Katsuki's lip, Katsuki pulls him closer to deepen the kiss Dabi gladly kisses him breathlessly.

They pull apart to breath but Katsuki pulls Dabi back in to kiss him passionately. Dabi's hands go lower now gripping Katsuki's ass earning a moan.

The raven haired man then groans as the blonde pulls on his hair and wiggles his hips.

They pull apart,"Your shorts want them off" Dabi stated tapping his ass.

Katsuki gets up and pulls down his shorts to reveal silky red underwear, Dabi stares in confusion with slight amusement.

"Mina made me wear lingerie for two days last week it's very comfy, so I even got underwear" he explains earning a Nod and a grin from his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna fuck you in those and make you into a pretty little mess" he grins Katsuki can feel his legs shake.

Katsuki pulls down Dabi's lower clothing leaving him bottomless.

Dabi signals for Katsuki to sit on his lap, he notices and straddles his lap.

The brunet pulls the silky underwear a side to slide his finger in Katsuki's stretched hole.

"Oh you're stretched already, you slut I bet you let someone fuck you" He speaks thrusting his finger.

"Mm n-no" he stutters as Dabi rethrustes his finger in.

"Dabi please" he whines

"Please what"

"Please fuck me" he speaks

Dabi removes his finger and puts the tip in, Katsuki forces himself and yelps as he pushes his hips making the brunet's cock go deeper in.

"Princess have patience" he whispers loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

The brunet rocks Katsuki's hips slowly, Katsuki whimpering at the pace.

The blonde tears up, Dabi pulls him in to a kiss letting him rock his hips.

Katsuki starts lifting himself roughly, slamming his self back down with a moan.

Dabi pulls back and reaches up to make the blond suck his fingers while he fucks himself on his boyfriend's cock with tears streaming down his face from the pleasure.

He greedily sucks the brunet's fingers, moaning loudly when Dabi thrusts his hips up to meet his pace.

"W-wanna be full" he utters

"Full of what hm? My cum" he smugly hums taking his fingers from the blonde.

"Mmh yes w-want"he whines letting Dabi hold his hips down to lift his hips.

Dabi slams Katsuki down hitting his prostate in the process and cumming with a low moan.

The brunet gives more thrusts at the blonde's prostate before Katsuki cries out as he cums.

"My underwear better not be stretched" He huffs wiping tears.

I don't know what to say 🚶🏾