34·♡·Dekubaku

Creepy Deku 😋. I personally love creepy Deku x Bakugou so hope you enjoy as well.

Deku will be doing a lot of fucked up stuff so be prepared.

A little bit of smut(It's non consented.) If you're not comfortable with this you should leave.

I will be trying to write smut more because it was requested.

Enjoy
----------------

I look inside the window to see Kacchan sleeping, looking so pretty cuddled up in his sheets.

I open the window and quietly come in, I close the window behind and move towards Kacchan's bed.

I look at him and sit next to him, cooing at his sleeping face.

My eyes travel to his lips, his soft plump pink lips. I put my thumb on his lips and spread them out imagining those pretty lips wrapped around my cock, I get blush at the thought.

Instead I put my thumb in his mouth, his tongue moves and swirls around my thumb he then starts sucking it. He's so erotic even in his sleep!! It should be illegal.

Moving my thumb out of his mouth, I kiss his lips and get up.

I head towards his drawers, opening them I look for something I want to take home with me. Just a souvenir don't worry.

I move to the next one where I know his underwear is, I push some over until I come across the ones at the bottom that was basically hidden.

Lace, silk and even more. He had these amazing panties that I haven't seen yet! I don't know how I didn't see it!?

I just know he looks good in them, fine self. The worst part is I watch him 24/7.

Yet I never seen this?!

I calm down after I hear Kacchan move and make a small noise.

I stay still, just to make sure he isn't awake. I quietly turn around to see Kacchan still sleep just on his stomach I could see his ass from the cover.

I turn my attention away from that and head out of his room, I head to his laundry room to check his dirty clothes.

Opening the door to the room I walk towards the basket, I notice a pair of panties on top of the load of clothes.

I grab them and look for another pair, once I find another pair I put them in my pocket and walk out, not before closing the door of course.

As I head back to Kacchan's room, I hear him move more.

Seems like he's going to the bathroom, since he's doing that I'll go slip something in his food something that's white.

I quietly walk towards his kitchen going back down the stairs, I pull out my phone and use the flashlight to see into the fridge, even though it's dark in here I know this place like I the back of my hand meaning I wouldn't need a flashlight for seeing beat that.

I open the fridge and get his milk and his already prepared meals for tomorrow, opening them up I put drops of my cum in it.

Once I finish I put it back, close the fridge, turn my flashlight off and head back up the stairs as quietly as I could.

I open his bedroom door trying to not make a sound.

I see my Kacchan turning over to face the wall, he's going back to sleep.

------------

Third person

The next day Katsuki sat at his desk in his office glaring at his assistant who was smiling at him.