°32°

Featuring Little Katsuki and Himiko.

--------------

"Kitty! Let's go pick flowers." The little girl screams to her brother, running into his room.

"No!" He screams turning to look at her, the girl frowns.

"What's wrong with Kitty? Kitty loves to pick flowers with me." She speaks going to his side.

"Well not anymore." His baby face turns into a scowl.

She huffs before walking away out of the room.

Before that

"That's for girls!" He screams to Katsuki.

He earns a frown from Katsuki,"But-"

"No buts! You're not a girl are ya!!" Another screams stepping close to Katsuki.

Katsuki whimpers when his "friends" walk closer, he quickly shakes his head.

He would be overpowered by the three boys surrounding him but he refused to seem weak.

He put up a fight.

-------

Katsuki watched Himiko pick flowers and make them into flower crowns, someone joined her.

That was their thing together.

Katsuki felt his chest tighten as he watched his sister and some green haired fool giggle together.

He fought for their thing, he lost his friends for their thing and what was he rewarded with nothing but an aching heart.

She didn't even notice his scars he got.

---

"Kitty will love this crown, I know he will." She giggles to herself and finishes the crown.

Her company been left but she was outside to make her brother something to cheer him up.

"Kitty!!" She screams when she sees him coming outside.

He sits down with a scowl on his face.

"I made this for you." She smiles.

------

Katsuki's arms ached as he opened his eyes, he was meet with a familiar pair of yellow staring back at him.

She giggled and waited till Shigaraki finished talking to him.

When the room was cleared Toga spoke walking towards him,"Hello Kitty."

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know."