51°Kamiizusuki°

Kirishima's best friends want his little brother.

I had this in the drafts for the longest 🧍🏾‍♀️

Short.
------

"Kats!" Ejirou yells to his younger brother.

"What could you possibly want Eji-nii." Katsuki sighs coming from the kitchen.

"You don't mind that I take over the living room tonight?" He tilts his head.

"Yeah whatever, I'm gonna be on call tonight in my room. Don't be too loud." Kirishima nods but his face changes.

"On call with who?!" Katsuki rolls his eyes."With my man." He grins, Kirishima has a big gasp.

Katsuki laughs as his older brother gasps for air,"I'm joking chill, don't kill me or yourself." Katsuki gets out.

Katsuki walks away still laughing as Kirishima sighs.

-----

Katsuki comes down the stairs with his phone in one hand.

He giggles at what the person on the phone said to him.

"Kariage, you should've seen his face." He giggles.

"Keep it down Kats." Katsuki rolls his eyes before walking to the kitchen and ignoring the boys in the living room.

"I'm just in the kitchen making a snack." He shrugs.

"Does that snack include spicy noodles and some grapes." Kariage snickers.

"Kariage shut the fuck up." He blushes before continuing to make his spicy noodles and a side of grapes.

Katsuki finishes and walks out the kitchen.

"You know Katsuki, I could be a snack you could have." Kariage teases as Katsuki walks past his older brother who hears.

"Kariage watch your mouth." Kirishima warns, glaring.

"Will do sir." He chuckles.

Katsuki rolls his eyes before going back up the stairs to his room.

-----

"Kats!!" Kirishima yells up the stairs.

"What Eji-nii?" Katsuki grumbles walking down the stairs.

"I'm gonna go to the store, want anything little bro?" Kirishima asks rising his eyebrows.

"No, you could've text me that." Katsuki frowns.

"No I couldn't, you were just sleep and if I'm correct Kariage is still on the phone." Kirishima folds his arms.

Katsuki rolls his eyes,"Aren't you taking them with you?" He asks meaning the two on the sofa.

"No, they're my bro's and if they wanna stay they can." Kirishima smiles and unfolds his arms, he ruffles Katsuki's hair and gives him a peck on the forehead.

"I'll be back." He earns a frown in response.

Kirishima leaves and the boys on the sofa continue to look at the tv.

Katsuki mumbles but sighs and heads over to the other sofa.

The two boys on the couch share a look before smiling and turning towards Katsuki.

"What?" He sighs.

"I'm Kaminari Denki and this is Izuku Midoriya." He introduces.

Katsuki stares with a blank face before getting comfortable,"Alright what's the deal." He speaks trying to get straight to the point.

-----

Katsuki walks in to his house, Kariage just dropped him off since he insisted to take him home from school.

He goes to his room and throws his bookbag in and kicks his shoes somewhere, he goes back downstairs and through the living room to the kitchen.

He opens the freezer and grabs the tub of ice cream.

He closes the door to the freezer and yelps jumping up in surprise.

He huffs when he sees who it is,"Do you mind?!" He shouts at the other blonde.

"Sorry mamas didn't mean to scare you." Denki smirks at him.

Katsuki scoffs and gets a spoon, he walks to a cabinet and opens it up.

Before he could grab what he wanted, a body pressed up against his and grabbed it before he could.

"Sorry Kacchan" he sheepishly smiles when the boy glares at him.

"You two are gonna be the death of me, I swear." Katsuki lets out a sigh.

Happy pride 🤸🏾‍♀️❗
And happy early Juneteenth to AA's