33·🎃·Todobaku

This is a Halloween special.

Halloween au
Mean Shoto if you look.

Shoto is dominate and is probably scary, I made Bakugou a little scared just for the plot.

Smut.

The mark is about Shoto basically claiming Bakugou as his personal blood slave or something.

I made it seem like they have an intimate relationship but it's no where near that until something happens.

If you don't celebrate Halloween or something close to the matter, just think of it as Vampire and Wolf au.

If this doesn't make sense, I apologize.

Enjoy.

Katsuki hisses as he takes of his collar, it was almost morning so he was alone since his vampire owner was sleep

Bakugou's Pov

"That vampire bastard." I scowl going towards my bed.

I sink into my sheets and turn on my side before my eyes widen when hands go around my waist and I feel breathing on my neck.

"Watch your mouth mutt" that bastard whispers into my ear, tightening his grip.

I scuff and turn to face him,"Aren't you suppose to be sleep" I speak rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry bout that" he grunts.

"You're hungry again aren't you." I say in an knowingly tone.

I groan as I feel something re-pierce into the mark on my neck, it's his fangs that fucker.

I clutch his shirt as he flips me on my back, still drinking from my neck.

I dose off as I feel him finish, he kisses my neck twice before pulling back to look at me.

"You have to visit your pack tomorrow" I make out of his words.

After that I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-----

I open my eyes and attempt to blink the sleep out of my eyes.

I sit up and stretch my arms, I look around and get up to get dressed.

My ears twitch as they pick up movement, I turn around to be met with my "owner."

"Are you ready" he speaks in that stupid monotone.

"Does it look like it" I sass earning a look, I smirk before going to change.

While I'm changing I hear the bastard moving around in my room, I roll my eyes and put on the last of my outfit.