29·♡·Dabibaku

If you don't like don't read.
They're dating in highschool, Bakugou is the "popular" kid while Dabi is the "bad boy."

Katsuki is sitting up on his bed, Dabi walks in and flops onto the bed shoving his face in Katsuki's thighs.

"Dabi" he calls

"Yes princess" his voice being muffled.

"Why are you shoving your head in my thighs?" Katsuki asks as Dabi hands squeeze and rub at his thigh.

Dabi lifts his head while Katsuki messes with his hair.

"They comfort me" Dabi mumbles before leaving kisses on the blonde's thighs.

Dabi grunts as Katsuki pulls his hair causing him to come from the blonde's thigh.

"What"

Katsuki kisses the black haired boy, and drops the clutch of the black hair.

Pulling back Katsuki lays back on the pillows, Dabi groans at the boy.

Dabi grips his boyfriend's thighs and goes closer to him, laying on his big chest.

"I love your thighs" he then stuffs his face in his lover's chest,"I also love these" he speaks but it comes out muffled.

Katsuki phone dings as he picks it up, Dabi ignores it and continues suffocating his self with Katsuki's boobs basically.

Dabi is in between Katsuki's legs btw if that wasn't clear.

"Bakubae you have to do Toru's make-up in the bathroom!!" Mina exclaims squealing at the thought.

Katsuki nods and jolts at the feeling of cold hands.

He looks down to see Dabi moving his legs up, so they wrap around his waist.

"Yeah ok but she better not squirm" he speaks making Mina rapidly nods.

"I also have tea for you" she smiles,"Guess who has a crush on you" she giggles Dabi shifts to look at the blonde.

Katsuki basically sweat drops but mumbles a "Who" and avoids eye contact with his lover.

"Remember the nerd you use to let fuck you? Yeah him" She tells him, Dabi gets up fully and looks at Katsuki with a frown.

"Isn't he in a relationship tho?" He questions.

"Yeah but he found out she was cheating on him" she informs him.

"I never took Uraraka the type to cheat, who'd she cheat on him with?"

"Tsuyu, the one that always has her tongue out"

"I know her, she's the best" Katsuki smiles.

"She obvi has a type" Mina laughs.

"Must be, dating green heads" he speaks.

"But yes that's what I wanted to tell you-" Mina pauses while looking somewhere in her room,"Kiri what the fuck?! Bakubae I'll take to you tomorrow" with that she hangs up.

"So who did you let fuck you" Dabi speaks.

"You know the boy with the green hair that helps me after class?" He questions.

"Yeah Deku right? Or is that not his name?"

"It's his nickname but him" Katsuki mumbles.

"Is he?" Dabi starts.

"Is he what? Better than you?" Katsuki laughs earning a nod.

"I actually don't know, I don't really care for that" Katsuki shrugs.