46°Todobaku°

Creepy Todoroki, he's unintentionally creepy. He's trying.

Katsuki's a fashion designer and Todoroki works at a bookstore.

I'm sorry but I had to make it Omegaverse.

Also manipulation is involved at one point so Tw!

------

I rush in the café and look around for Kirishima.

There he is, I rush towards the table.

"I got your message." I quickly sit down.

Kirishima is not only one of my best friends but he is one of my clients, most of my friends are.

"And it looks like it's that bad." I look his outfit up and down.

"Bakubro" The beta groans.

"What?! It's not my fault you look like a rich homeless man." I scoff.

He rolls his eyes.

"I told you I needed help! Not your fashion skills!" He whisper shouts.

"Fine. What is it?" I huff.

"I need you to help me tell Mina I like her." He sighs.

What the fuck, wasting my time for real.

"I could make a dress or something out of her favorite fabric and give it to you to gift to her. You should also get flowers, pretty ones at that. Get her some food and I'll grantee she'll say yes. Plus she does have a thing for you, I made her a whole collection of clothes with your signature colors." I tell him.

He looks at me as if I just kicked his dog,"Why didn't you start with that?!"

"Start with what? You mean the collection thing? Well because you didn't ask." I shrug.

He shakes his head but smiles at me,"Thank you Bakubro" he thanks me before getting up and leaving.

------

I walk into a bookstore, and walk past the person at the desk.

I walk to the Romance aisle, the only thing that's keeping me alive if I'm being honest. The only entertainment I see or encounter is in a book or my mind.

I pick out five books and another book catches my eye, I go to grab it but my hand ends up touching another hand.

I look at the owner of the hand before pulling back mine.

I mumble a sorry to the man.

He has split hair, red and white with different color eyes, gray and a blue color.

And Oh great heaven's! he's fine, and he's an alpha!

Todoroki pov

I look at the blonde as he stares at me, he smells like an omega.

He's so pretty and I could tell when he walked in, he walked right passed me.

I only reached for the book cause I saw he was interested in it, it would give me a chance to see him up close and to have a conversation with him.

I have Shinso at the desk for me so I could talk to this beautiful blonde, he looks down before looking back up.

We make eye contact and I could feel my heart explode with something.

I smile at him,"Go ahead you can get it." I try to talk in a deep voice, it seems to work.

He becomes a blushing mess while he reaches and takes the book, He reads the back of the book and nods to himself.