Part 3 of ·♡·17

Part three.

"Papa get up"
"Papa" little voices called out to the sleeping blonde.

He stirs awake, opening and closing his eyes to try to look at his children.

"Is Monoma crying?!" He questions sitting up fast.

"No" Keigo replies.

"Oh then what's the problem?" He calmly asks.

"Come on get ready" Toga rushes her birthgiver.

"Yeah yeah"

---------

"Toshi we're leaving" Katsuki informs the blonde detective, as the kids run out.

"Ok Enji is gonna put Monoma in his car seat" Toshinori tells him before kissing him quickly.

"Alright see you later" he kisses him again before grabbing his things and walking to his car.

The kids are in the car, Tsunagu in the front, Toga in the middle, Monoma on the passenger side in the back, and Keigo behind the driver's side.

"Enji" Katsuki calls out.

"Yes baby?" Endeavor turns around and something is pressed up against his lips, it was Katsuki giving him a kiss.

"Have a great day, tell Toshi I said that too." Katsuki speaks getting into the car, starting it and pulling off.

----------

"Deku, Shiggy, hello" He greets getting the baby from Inko and grabbing Shiggy's hand.

"Thank you Inko, have a nice day" he speaks as Inko leaves.

"Shiggy is Deku a daddy's boy?"

"No"

Katsuki nods and pats Deku's head, and turns back to Tomura.

"Are you a mommy's boy?" He asks teasing the boy.

"No" he replies blushing.

"Daddy's boy?" He speaks earning a no from the boy.

"I wanna be Katsu's boy" He mumbles blushing even more.(Thought this would be cute.)

"Aw" he sits Deku down in the play pin and hugs the flustered boy.

"Even tho I have three boys?" He asks pulling back from the hug.

"Y-yeah" as soon as he replies his younger brother cries at being put down.

"You should go to Touya and Himi" Katsuki suggests going to pick up the greenette once again.

The boy slowly nods before running towards his friends.

"What's up little one? You just wanna be held? Is that it?" Katsuki smiles at the greenette earning giggling and the greenette blushing a bit.

"I have to go check on Monoma alright, can you sit with your friends and be a good boy?" Katsuki speaks taking a finger and wiggling it on the baby's stomach.

The greenette smiles and leans forward to give Katsuki a little kiss on the nose.

The blonde smiles before kissing his forehead and sitting him with Kirishima, Shoto, and Uraraka.

Katsuki walks towards Shinso and Monoma whose back was faced towards each other.

"Hello" Katsuki speaks

The babies look at him, Shinso makes grabby hands while yawning.

Katsuki picks the baby up and looks at his youngest son before giving Shinso his index finger.

"Is my baby still cranky" he jokes.

Monoma pouts and turns his head, Katsuki laughs before turning his attention to Shinso.

Katsuki changes Shinso's position and bounces him.

--------

The babies are sleeping except Izuku and Shoto, they were sitting on the blonde while the older kids eat the food Katsuki made. The babies ate and were put down to nap but these two had other plans.

The babies both lay on Katsuki as He rubs their hair.

"Tsunagu can you guys go in the playroom to play once Yall are finished?" He speaks as His oldest nods.

If Katsuki is 26 he had Tsunagu at 23, Hawks at 24-25 same with Toga and Had Monoma at 25-26 something like that