47°Tododekubaku°

This was requested.

Double penetration is involved and quirk usage.

This sucks and I love making random ocs flirt with Katsuki.

------

Katsuki turns the light on, in his shop.

He hear the door dings when he's leaning down to turn on the light in the glass.

He stands up to greet whoever has came in, he stops when the man sat down. He has green hair in the back and he has a mask, sunglasses and a hat on, there's not much to describe him with.

Guess he's not ready to order yet, Katsuki thinks turning everything on.

Katsuki hears another ding and looks at the door, another masked man comes in and goes to the table with the first man.

Katsuki doesn't mind it and looks at the sign to make sure it says open.

He nods to himself when he see it does, the second masked man gets up and walks over to Katsuki.

Katsuki moves his eyes from the door to the man in front of him, he has a hat and a mask on. You could see his nice eyes.

"What can I get you?" Katsuki speaks smiling at the man.

Shoto then knew why Izuku didn't have the balls to talk to him, Shoto freezes at the smile.

"Um sir?" Katsuki brings him out of his state.

"Oh sorry, I was seeing if I could have a strawberry macchiato and a Caramel latte." Shoto responds.(wtf am I talking about.)

Katsuki nods typing it in,"That'll be 6.99" he smiles and receives the money.

"The Carmel latte is a great choice." He murmurs and Shoto feels kinda jealous that Deku picked that.

But he nods before leaving Katsuki to make the order.

----

Katsuki finishes and wonders how he'll call them but he just rolls with whatever that'll come out of his mouth,"Um sir's your order." They look to Katsuki who was damn near throwing up any meal if they continued to stare.

Katsuki walks to the back, his heart being the only thing he hears.

He calms down before walking to the front again.

He was glad when the two men had left.

-----

The next morning, Katsuki opened up and turned everything on.

He was writing something down when the two men from yesterday came in and another customer behind them.

The customer comes to Katsuki to order.

"Good morning Katsuki." They greet.

Katsuki smiles,"Good morning Yukio where's your mom?" He asks typing their usual.

"She's outside on the phone." He smiles brightly at Katsuki.

Katsuki giggles,"Same order" he earns an excited nod.

He walks to the back and comes back with a pastry.

"Here little one let's exchange." He smiles at the child.

Yukio giggles as he gives Katsuki the money and receive his treat.

"It'll be ready in a minute." He tells him.

Yukio nods and signals Katsuki to pat his hair.

Katsuki does at what he was asked and smiles as the boy leans into his touch.