°Part 2 of 35°

Mostly interaction with Katsuki and baby Shoto.

Katsuki smiles as he hears Endeavor talk on the phone, Enji was gonna stay away from work.

The two have gotten closer in three weeks, but Enji wants more and Katsuki doesn't mind it.

Endeavor finishes up the phone call and sits it down to wrap his arms around Katsuki.

Katsuki leans into his touch, closing his eyes to sleep.

Endeavor lays his head in Katsuki's neck, kissing in the area before getting comfortable and falling asleep.

-----

Katsuki wakes up to being engulfed by Enji, not only that but he was in a uncomfortable position.

He moves a bit to where his now numb body parts could breath.

He could hear a faint knock at the door, he slowly gets out of the red head's tight grip.

He walks out of the room, down a hall and goes downstairs.

He's met with a mirror by the hall to the door.

He looked a hot mess, he and Enji had a little bit of fun in the middle of the night which is why the big man is still asleep.

Katsuki fixed himself up some before answering and opening the door.

The woman mid knock pulled her hand back and fidgeted with her head down.

She is a white haired woman who is timidly standing with a baby in her hands.

He gasps at the baby's face.

"Hello." Katsuki finally greets.

The woman looks up and makes eye contact with the blonde boy.

Her mouth falls agape and her eyes start to water, she sits the baby and the baby's things down before rushing to her car that's parked in the driveway.

Katsuki looks at the woman drive away in confusion soon his attention goes to the baby that starts to cry.

He scratches his head looking at the baby again, he obviously isn't stupid and knows what's happening already.

He picks the baby up in his car seat and sits him on the couch.

He quickly walks to get the baby's things and walks back to the living room.

He sits the stuff down and looks at the baby that's already staring at him.

He looks around on the stuff and finds a name.

He smiles looking at the baby boy,"Shoto is it? I'm Katsuki but you can call me Kat." He greets picking the baby up.

The baby giggles and makes grabby hands at Katsuki.

"Hm? What are you trying to tell me?" He teases, playfully poking the baby.

The baby giggles and grips the shirt Katsuki is wearing.

"Seems like your really a strong boy already, or do you just like what you see?" He jokes as Shoto's grip remained on his chest as he walked to the kitchen with Shoto in his arms.

Katsuki finds a high chair and sits baby Shoto in it, he watches the baby's face turn at being sat down.

Katsuki soothes Shoto and walks to the living room, he comes back with the things he'll need to make the baby's bottle.

Katsuki's eyes flicker to Shoto while he makes the bottle, he puts the top on and shakes it while walking towards the babbling boy.

Katsuki takes the top off and notices how Shoto seems as if he's about to cry while he makes grabby hands.