26·♡·Todobaku

This is gonna be Shoto just fucking with Katsuki.

I was gonna make Katsuki Cheat on Shoto, just have him so fed up he cheats or something like that.

This might not make sense.

Katsuki grips Shoto's shirt as he lets out a moan, sinking back down on his boyfriend's cock.

"Midoriya" Shoto moans.

Katsuki jolts and looks down at his boyfriend, he furrows his eyebrows.

"So you think that's funny" Katsuki speaks getting up,"You can jerk off you ass." Katsuki heads up the stairs to their bedroom leaving a now smirking Shoto."Also you're sleeping in the guest room!!" Katsuki shouts.

Shoto stops smirking, That back fired he sighs.

----------

"Can you get that for me Sho?" Katsuki asks pointing at a seasoning in the Cabinet, the blonde was making dinner.

"Of course I can Midoriya" Shoto smiles getting it out the cabinet, he turns around to give it to the blonde but is met with a shoe. Katsuki smirks as the shoe hits his boyfriend's face, Fucker he mentally laughs.

"Midoriya that hurt" Shoto whines rubbing his face,"You're sleeping in the guest room this whole week" Katsuki speaks getting his other shoe.

"Kat wait!" Shoto shouts.

"Oh now you say my name, go sit please out of the kitchen before I throw this shoe." He scolds putting his shoe back on.

---------

"Hello Shitty hair" Katsuki speaks into the phone bending over.

"My hair isn't that different from yours!" He shouts into the phone.

Shoto walks into their bedroom, seeing Katsuki bent over picking something up while on the phone.

He walks over to him, Katsuki ignores his boyfriend and continues talking to Kirishima.

Shoto pulls Katsuki's lower region to his, playfully thrusting Katsuki.

Katsuki lets out a small noise,"Shoto piss off, I'm.on.the.phone." Todoroki walks away laughing.

"Suki you there?" Kiri questions earning a "Yeah" from Katsuki.

-------

"C'mon Kat let me in" Shoto whines as he watch his boyfriend undress.

"No" Katsuki replies walking to the bathroom in their bedroom.

"Midoriya would let me get in the shower with him" Shoto smirks.

"Go marry him then" he slams the door in Todoroki's face.

--------

Shoto finally was able to sleep with Katsuki again, he missed cuddling his Katsuki.

They ended up with Katsuki moaning while Todoroki was destroying him, what he didn't know was that Katsuki had something for his ass.

"Ah Kiri" Katsuki moans arching his back, Shoto stops thrusting and gives Katsuki a dangerous look.

Katsuki looks at him with his lidded eyes,"What" he mumbles taking his hands off Shoto's back.

"Did you just-"

"Yeah I did, maybe I was imagining him fucking me" he smirks

Todoroki's grip on Katsuki tightened,"Yeah well I'm gonna fuck you till you see stars, till your mind is blank, and until you can't even think." He smiles

Katsuki couldn't walk for two days

------

"How does it look?" Katsuki asks spinning in the dress he tried on.

"Midoriya you should try that on too, it would look so much better" Todoroki speaks turning to Deku who was looking upset.

"I don't wear skirts or dresses, Kacchan you look amazing" Izuku smiles ignoring Shoto.

"Thank you" Katsuki mumbles turning a little red.

-------

They're still at the mall but Katsuki payed for the dress.

He walks over to Shoto,"Stay with Deku" he tells him"Don't come home tonight bye Todoroki" he mumbles walking away to tell Deku bye.

Shoto stands there, wondering why Katsuki told him not to come home.

He said Todoroki and not Sho, I fucked up.

--------
This part is cringey 😔

The blonde Lays on the bed, head empty looking at the ceiling.

Jokes are supposed to be funny right? Then why does Sho's joke hurt, is it even a joke at this point.

He gets up and gets a suitcase, does he know what he's doing? no his body is moving on it's on.

Getting his clothes and shoving it in the suitcase, he doesn't hear the front door open or the footsteps, he's so into what he's doing he doesn't notice his boyfriend in the doorway of their bedroom.

"What are you doing? Why are you packing?" Shoto questions.

"Since you want Mee-da-riya so much, I'm taking my leave I know when I'm not wanted and this is not it."

"But Katsuki I was just joking!" He shouts.

"How would you feel if I called you someone else's name or even compare you to someone else, you'd get jealous. I let it slide cause I thought you were joking but it seems like your not."

"Kat I know I took it to far at the mall" he sighs

"Yeah no shit" they look at each other in silence, Katsuki gets an idea and mentally smirks.

"Sho I'm sorry baby I don't know what I was thinking about trying to leave you, can I kiss you for forgiveness?" Katsuki speaks seeming like he actually means it.

Todoroki raises an eyebrow but nods and walks to Katsuki.

Todoroki stops an inch away from Katsuki, he closes the gap as Katsuki puts his hands on his boyfriend's chest.

Just like that Katsuki takes his hand off Shoto's chest and slaps the fuck out of Shoto, I think he made him smell color🤨.

Todoroki holds his face mouth wide open,"Kat" he sighs. Should've seen it coming Katsuki mentally laughs.

"Now I forgive you" he laughs.

--------

"You lucky you're not in the guest room" He huffs.

"Yes I know, let me cuddle you." Todoroki

Do Ik what I wrote? In a way

Was this angst? No it's a pinch of it.

The "Mee-da-riya" thing was because of how Todoroki said his name.

I'm working on a villain Deku x Baku, and Endbaku where Bakugou is a camboy and Endeavor is a horny CEO.