36·♡·Momokatsu

Fem Bakugou
Was requested by Jeff_bakugou
Smut.

Katsuki and Momo got married when they were 19 they are now 20, they have two kids.

The boy Moki is 4 and the girl Kiyomi is 5.

Don't do the math 😟/j

Momo was born with a dick (Momo is not mtf she was just born with a part of a male.)

Momo walks into her quiet house, the kids where at school and her lover wasn't in sight which is a problem. Momo's hard and wants her wife.

She dials her wife's phone talking once she picks up,"Yes Mo?" Katsuki speaks into the phone. "Kitty can you come home?" Momo asks, Katsuki responds with "Yeah I'll be coming in a little."

After that they say their goodbyes and Momo goes to their shared bedroom.

Two weeks later(no smut yet)

Katsuki cries tears of joy as she looks at her pregnancy test, she was pregnant once again and knew exactly how to tell her wife.

-------

Momo and the kids walk in to see Katsuki standing at the table with a cake.

They walk towards the kitchen and stand by the table to look at the cake.

Momo reads the cake and her eyes widen, they fill with tears as she looks at her wife.

"What does that mean?" Kiyomi asks.

"It means mommy has a little brother or sister coming they're in my tummy" Katsuki tells her daughter.

Kiyomi looks concerned,"Did you eat them mommy?"

Katsuki laughs before responding,"Of course not."

She seems to calm down and looks at her younger brother.

Moki does a small smile and goes to hug his pregnant mother.

Momo smiles as happy tears fall, she also goes to hug her pregnant wife with Kiyomi soon joining.

Katsuki smiles at the hugs she gets and embrace them,"If you want to see the pregnancy test it's in a box on our bed." She informs her wife.

Momo stops hugging them and rushes upstairs, Katsuki and her kids laugh.

------

Katsuki got her baby bump around 8 weeks and it's now been 6 months so she's bigger and is having trouble with a lot of things.

Momo is concerned about leaving her wife in fact she hates leaving her alone while she's so vulnerable but you know Katsuki always convincing her she's fine.

And today Katsuki will be doing the most fucked up thing she could do.

Katsuki lays on the floor she plans on pranking her family, she wants them to think she fell down the stairs so of course she's gonna make it realistic.

She has made the fake scenery and lays down at the bottom of the steps.

She grins knowing her family will walk in at any time.

She hears the door open and closes her eyes.

She hears her family's footsteps as they come closer, then boom.

"Katsuki!!" Momo screams running towards her wife.

Her kids seem to look in concern, they don't understand what's happening but they know something's wrong.