35·♡·Endbaku

Endeavor is trying to do work but his assistant sends him a link to something.

Age gap 20-35

20 year old Camboy Bakugou
35 year old CEO Enji

--------------

Endeavor sits at his desk doing some work files on his laptop, he rolls his eyes as he sees his idiot of a assistant sent him something.

Endeavor's pov

What is this fool sending me at this time.

I click on the link he sent, it takes me to some type of page. The profile pic has this blonde boy on it, and it says he's streaming now?

The profile picture

Clicking on the stream, it loads and then moans fill my office. My eyes get big, I panic and quickly turn the volume down.

I look back at the stream to see the boy on the profile picture, fucking himself on a dildo?!

I knew not to trust Hawks yet I still clicked.

But he looks really pretty looking all fucked out, you know what.

I leave the stream and exit of the website. It was time for me to log off anyway.

------

As soon as I get home I call Hawks,"What the fuck is your problem!!" I yell once he picks up.

"Woah chill?! What did I do?" He asks.

"That link you sent me." I sneer.

"You didn't like it?" Hawks asked confused

"No I didn't like it you idiot!!" I yell even louder.

"Oh well you look and act pent up dude just watch it, he's the literal best and he's so fine." He tells me, I look at the phone and stay quiet.

"Choke" after that I hang up.

Once I sit down the phone I go get ready to get in bed.

--------

After I finish dressing I get in bed and lie down, doing nothing in the dark room.

I let out a sigh, can't believe I'm doing this.

I get up and go get my laptop, once I have it I get right back in bed except I'm sitting up with pillows behind me.

I turn it back on and go to Hawk's message, to find that link.

Once I find the message I click the link and it once again takes me to the blonde's boy profile.

I scroll down his page to see multiple videos but I click on the one that has "Smudge" as the title.

The video plays but I hear no sound, I look to see my sound not up so I turn it up good enough for me to hear.

"Hello again you horny bastards" He greets getting in the camera frame.

"I will be doing my make up in this stream I don't care if you like that or not." He grins grabbing a bag that probably has his make up in it.

He grabs a black thin pen,"This is eyeliner and you want it to be very sharp."

He puts it on and rubs it, smudging it.

He grins and looks at the camera,"You like?" He laughs.