7·♡·Monobaku

Includes
· Possessive behavior?
· Smut
· A jealous Monoma

Includes· Possessive behavior?· Smut· A jealous Monoma

Slanted are thoughts

Katsuki is walking towards an empty classroom, why? Because Monoma gave him a note.

Before he could open the door, Monoma pulled the door open and snatched the explosive blonde into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" The explosive blonde asks getting out of the other blonde's grip.

"I have a question"

"It can't be a good one" Katsuki huffs

"I noticed how close you and that red head are"

"And what about it. Get to the point"

"You're basically his bitch" Monoma laughs.

What the fuck. He did not tell me to come here for this. He is wasting my time.

"If that is all. I'm leaving"

"No stay" Monoma locks the door

"Ok seriously what the fuck is your problem"

"I just wanna talk to my favorite person"

"Bullshit"

"Katsuki, Katsuki, Katsuki. I don't appreciate that red head being all over you."

"And why is that?"

The blue-grey eyed blonde walks towards the confused boy. Monoma grabs Katsuki's waist and grabs his chin.

"You're mine"

"No I'm not"

Monoma smiles as he pushes Katsuki against the wall, Katsuki shudders as Monoma kisses his neck.

Monoma grips his waist,"You like that" He whispers in Katsuki's ear. The pinned blonde blushes a deep red.

------

Monoma is sitting at a desk with Katsuki hovering over his lap.

"You ready?" Monoma asks Katsuki who nods and sinks on to the other blonde's cock, a shaky moan leaves Katsuki's mouth.

Monoma's hands go onto Katsuki's waist as Katsuki puts his arms around Monoma's neck. Katsuki gets up and slams back down earning a grunt from Monoma.

Katsuki slowly bounces, moaning at the sensation."Good boy, you're doing so well for me" Monoma whispers to the blonde.

Katsuki bounces faster. Moans, groans, and whimpers could be heard in the classroom.

"N-eito wanna-"

"Go ahead baby"

Katsuki throws his head back as he cums, Monoma releases right after. Katsuki feels Monoma's hot seed fill his walls.

-----

Monoma carries Katsuki to 1a's dorm, reaching Katsuki's dorm he opens the door walking in and closing the door.

"Put me on the bed" Katsuki mutters as Monoma obliges.

Katsuki takes his pants and shoes off and gets under the covers. "Baby are you ok?" Monoma asks.

"Mmn" he grunts

"Don't be like that Katsuki"

"Whatever. I'm ok just tired"

"Can I-"

"Do whatever you want"

Monoma removes his clothes except his boxers, getting under the covers with Katsuki. Wrapping his hands around Katsuki's waist,"Katsuki does this mean we're dating?!"

"Whatever you want us to be"

------

"Bakubro where did you go off to yesterday?" The red head asks as he slings his arm around the blonde. All this was being watched by a certain blonde who's heart might have dropped to his stomach.

I've had enough.

His body moves on it's own, pulling Katsuki away from the red head.

He then proceeds to kiss Katsuki in front of Kirishima and the whole lunch room. Katsuki pulls back with a red cheeks,"You idiot why would you do that" he says holding his fist up.

"To let everyone know who you belong to" Neito looks over at Kirishima,"Keep off my Katsuki" He growls dragging Katsuki away.

I may have used Monoma and Katsuki to much, sorry about that but hope you enjoyed.

Next will be Iidabaku