5·♡·Shinbaku

Shindo Yo x Bakugou Katsuki

The blonde winces in pain as he removes a knife from his shoulder.

"You didn't have to actually stab me" he grunts.

"You said make it look realistic" Shindo shrugs.

"Ok smart mouth" The blonde utters opening his dorm room as they both walk in.

"I'm sorry ok"

"Mmh whatever" he walks to the bathroom to fix his wound.

"What if I told you, I actually hate you and I wasn't acting?" The raven asks his boyfriend who is wrapping his wound.

"Then we're done and you can leave"the crimson-eyed boy says taking the boy by surprise, the Blonde looks at his boyfriend."Why that face?" He asks.

"You said that like it was nothing" Shindo whines.

"Do you want me to cry?"

"No katsuki, don't you at least care?"

"Of course I care. Your dumbass is still alive, you actually stabbed me for fuck sakes. Not even Deku is that brave"

"Why are you bringing him up"

"I wouldn't have to if you wouldn't have doubted my love for you"

"Ah so you do love me" The raven points out.

"Nah, I just bottom for you." The blonde says walking out of the bathroom clearly being sarcastic.

"Katsuki that's not funny"

"Then don't say dumb things"

Later

They're currently laying on the bed, Shindo laying on Katsuki's chest as Katsuki runs his fingers into his boyfriend's hair while his other hand is occupied with his phone.

"Baby" Shindo calls out

"Yes"

"What're you doing?"

"Running my fingers through your hair. Thought that was obvious"

"No you have your phone in your hand" the raven boy says as the blonde hums.

"I'm texting deku" The blonde mutters as Shindo almost grabbed the phone.

Almost. He kept himself in place.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"He's just complimenting our acting"

"Oh ok"

The blonde slaps his raven-haired boyfriend in the head."OUCH KATSUKI THAT HURT" the raven yells holding his head.

It has come to my attention that from a comment I didn't have a request page. About that you can comment any of your requests on any chapters.

That's all bye.