24·♡·Aizabaku

Warning this includes Teacher x student. If you don't like don't read.
They both are into each other.

There is smut, that I tried to write 🕴.
Includes a little dkbk.

"Kacchan you shouldn't do this" Izuku warns as Katsuki walks away.

Katsuki walks in the classroom to see half the class.

------
Katsuki bites his lip while looking down at his sleep teacher.

The class was now empty, only Katsuki and the teacher that he had a crush on was left.

The blonde gets close to his teacher sitting on the floor in front of him, he moves his trembling finger to Aizawa's face.

Tapping his face he pulls his finger back, to see his teacher awake.

The raven haired teacher opens his eyes to be met with Ruby red ones.

"What is it Problem child" He mumbles.

Katsuki mentally blushes but keeps his composer.

"Class is over" Katsuki informs avoiding eye contact with his teacher.

The teacher looks his student up and down noticing his fidgeting.

"Alright you can leave problem child"

"Actually I need help with something" he murmurs

Aizawa immediately sits up,"What did you do!?"

Katsuki makes a confused face,"What do you mean?! What did I do, I just asked for help! Of course You thought I did something because what! you don't think I'm cable of asking for help right?! And when I do somethings wrong!" Katsuki shouts standing up to leave.

"Problem child I didn't mean it like that" Aizawa sighs.

Katsuki sits on a desk with a frown, Aizawa stands up to walk towards him.

"What did you need help with?"

"I need you to help me with my new stretches" Katsuki speaks.(👀)

"Alright let's just get this over with" Aizawa says faking his annoyance.

Katsuki gets off the desk,"I just need you to press down on my back on this one" he explains, Aizawa gets a little excited but plays it off by yawning.

Katsuki bends over spreading his legs, Aizawa walks behind Katsuki getting a good look of him.

Aizawa grabs his waist and puts pressure on it, he then pushes down on his back.

Katsuki sits up, Aizawa backs up to wait for him.

Katsuki does a split, Aizawa could feel heat come to his face and down there.

"Can you press me down?" Katsuki asks

"But you're touching the floor right now" Aizawa blushes looking away.

Aizawa could hear footsteps coming his way, he feels a weight on his right shoulder.

Turning around he sees a leg, Katsuki's leg on his shoulder.

He meets eyes with Katsuki,"Sensei you're all red, what's the matter" he teases,"Are you thinking about how many positions you can fuck me in."

Aizawa removes the leg off of his shoulders, and picks Katsuki up.

The blonde looks down at his sensei meeting his eyes, he feels him being put on a desk.

Katsuki feels something on his thigh, looking down he sees his Sensei's hard cock.

Blushing he looks up, Aizawa leans down to kiss the blonde.

Grinding his hips to be met with Aizawa's thrust, Katsuki moans at the clothed friction.

Aizawa stops earning a needy whine from Katsuki,"I'm gonna stretch you out alright" Aizawa tells him pulling Katsuki's pants off.

"No need and stop treating me like it's my first time" He huffs at his sensei.

"So you've done it before?"

"Yeah"

"With who?"

"Why you jealous?!" Katsuki smirks.

"Just tell me"

"It was deku" (🕵🏽)

"Figured and why don't you need stretching?"

"You're ruining the mood" he huffs

"It's an important step"

"I use a dildo" he mumbles.(📸)

"I'm surprised I never took you as the type. Now do I have your consent to yk?"

"Yes or you would've been blown up." He mumbles.

What am I writing at this point.

-------------

"You have a condom?" The blonde asks.

"Yeah in the drawer, just reach back there" the raven-haired answers.

Nobody:
Katsuki: 🤨
Sorry continue.

Aizawa pulls his lower clothes down then putting on the condom,"Are you ready?" He asks earning a nod.

Sliding his cock in he pulls out and slides it back in, Katsuki clenches his shirt as Aizawa pulls him into a kiss.

Aizawa thrusts gripping Katsuki hips, pulling away from the kiss Katsuki shoves his face into the raven haired chest.

Katsuki moans lifting his lower half to meet Aizawa's thrust, he lets out a groan kissing the blonde's neck.

"Faster" he whines

"Look at you, like a little slut you like to be fucked like this" Aizawa growls thrusting at a different pace, Katsuki moaning at his words.

"Ai-zawa" he mewls tears rolling down his face, from his pretty red eyes.

"What is it princess" He replies lifting one of Katsuki's leg hitting his prostate.

"More, give me more please" he begs.

Aizawa immediately hits his prostate over and over, watching Katsuki come undone what a pretty sight.

The blonde cums but Aizawa continues to hit his prostate.

They moan as Aizawa cums in the condom.

Pulling out, they catch their breath before redressing.

"You did so good" he praises kissing the blonde who melts into the kiss.

That's all, also the last chapter wasn't the same au I forgot to mention

That's all, also the last chapter wasn't the same au I forgot to mention. It was an au where Dekubaku was married and Uraraka kisses Deku, so Katsuki gets revenge by calling Todoroki over. The second one was an Au where Todobaku was dating and Bakugou caught Deku and Todoroki together, when Todoroki was confused on why he was kissed he was pulled in a room and was all of a sudden kissed.