??

Ig you could call this a sneak peek.

----------------

"Kat I'm back" Kiri calls out.

Bakugou walks out of the bedroom in his cat form, he rubs his head against Kirishima's leg and meows.

Kirishima bends down to pat his head,"I have a surprise for you Kat, thought you might like it" he speaks standing up straight.

Bakugou's pov
Surprise? Pretty sure I won't like it but whatever he thinks before looking up at his owner.

I watch as he open the door all I see is a flash of green next thing you know I feel something wet and heavy against my face, I scurry away going towards my cat tree.

Now it's chasing me!!

I quickly climb up my tree and look down to see a damn dog.

And it has the audacity to wag it's tail like that. I mentally hiss

The dog jumps up and stands up on the cat tree, I hiss before bopping the dog in the face.

"Kat!!" My owner yells as the dog gets off it's back legs to sit in front of my cat tree.

My shitty haired owner walks up to us and pats that damn dog's head, he turns to me and says "Be nice Kat, he's not gonna hurt you."

If you keep this up you won't sleep tonight I speak but to no one.

I glare down at the dog whose still wagging it's tail,"This is Izuku" Kiri speaks.

"Izuku this is Katsuki" he smiles at the dog while I just feel like eating.

I jump down from my tree and allow that dog to smell me, his wet nose touching here and there then it starts to get lower I ignore it until it gets to close to my area I bop his nose telling him to get the fuck back.

He stops and sits beside me, tail still wagging.

"Now I have to go to work, behave please Katsuki I don't wanna come back to a wreck of a house" he says directing his words towards me, I tap him and he laughs.

Ain't nothing funny about these claws I think as he leaves.

I roll my eyes before ignoring the dog and walk towards my room that is probably gonna become that dog's as well.

"You dumb dog" is coming soon