45°Todobaku°

I have no regrets.

Read at your own risk.

They're adults that share a apartment and they're dating.

Katsuki is an adult doing adult things 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Todoroki was actually supposed to be creepy in this but as I wrote I changed it.

-------

"Sho!" I shout walking in his room.

Oh he isn't in here, he never leaves his door open though.

I look around his room, I wonder why he never allowed me to come in here. I hope it's not because he has a bunch of pictures of me on his walls, I don't mind that he does.

I shut his door before looking around any more, I'm really curious to what he is hiding because those pictures on the walls aren't even a big deal.

I open his closet, I want some hoodies.

I see some boxes out the corner of my eye, they have my name on it?

Nope not touching it, I don't wanna invade to much.

I shut the closet door after I step out, I turn around to look at his bed.

I'd love to be wrapped in his sheets, but after he finds out I was in his room I'll never be able to see this room again.

I look to his shelves, why does he have condensed milk in here and not have it in the refrigerator. Well it looks like condensed milk.

I shrug before picking it up, I'll use it for my thing.

I walk to the door and open it, I walk out before closing the door behind me.

-------

I stood in the kitchen chopping some peppers, I feel arms wrap around my waist and lips touch my neck.

"What's wrong Sho?" I roll my eyes when I don't get an answer, he kisses my neck again.

"Nothing can I not kiss my lover while he's cooking for me." He presses kisses on my neck as he talks.

I sit down the knife and put the peppers in the bowling water.

I feel his hand touch my face, I look back and he kisses me.

He moves back to my neck, where he kisses and sucks.

I place my hands on the counter and I let out a quiet moan, he rubs his boner against me before making me bend over.

He moves my shorts aside, I hear him chuckle.

"Look at you, just wanting to be fucked." I whine at his words.

I feel his tip on my hole, he was about to thrust it in.

"Katsuki!" I jump awake and see Sho standing at the door.

"What." I mumble squinting my eyes.

"Why was something I had in my room, in the refrigerator and half empty?" He glares.

I roll my eyes,"I used it to make a cock." I mumble laying back down.

I can't see Sho but he seems to be more angry,"You're cheating on me?!" He yells.

I sit up again,"No." I respond.

"Then whose cock did you suck then?!" He narrows his eyes.

"When did you hear me say that?" I look at him confused.

"Just now!" He shouts.

I think for awhile,"I said I made a cock you idiot!" I shout.

He folds his arms,"Did you use that white stuff to make it?" He asks me.

"Yeah I used the condensed milk you had to give it it's color."I try to speak up.

He sighs and walk in closing the door behind him.

"Why were you in my room?" He asks after he lays beside me.

"I was looking for you and I didn't see you in your room, so I went in your closet to get some hoodies and that's when I say that milk on your shelf" I tell him.

Sho gets closer and wraps his arms around my waist before laying his forehead on my back.

-----

Next day

I wonder why I made this, I look at the penis in my hand.

I shrug before licking it.

It's made out of jolly ranchers and that condensed milk.

I usually don't like sweet things but I'll set that aside for this any time.

Sho walks past me, he glances my way before going to the kitchen.

I suck on the top as I look for a movie on TV.

Shoto comes out of the kitchen, walks and glances at me again before continuing to walk.

I roll my eyes when he walks back and just stands there to look at me.

I remove my mouth from the candy and look at Shoto,"Is there a problem Sho?" I question before putting the candy back in my mouth.

He doesn't answer, I lick and suck the candy before looking back at the TV.

That's when it hit me, I'm such an idiot. He probably thinks I'm trying to tease him.

I remove the candy from my mouth and look back over to him.

"Sho, why didn't you say anything." I huff.

He blinks,"I thought you knew." He walks towards me and stops in front of me.

He looks down,"Why don't we go to your bedroom, so you can suck on the real thing." He grins.

I can feel heat rush to my cheeks as I realize his dick is in front of my face.

I start to move my head to look forward, his hands go to my face.

He makes me look up before he makes me suck his thumb.

"Also that wasn't condensed milk, it was my cum I collected." He tells me before removing his thumb from my mouth.

My eyes go big,"What the actual fuck Sho?! Why were you collecting your own cum?!" I shout.

He laughs,"I don't know actually, but it was fresh cum so no need to worry." He jokes, I glare at him.

"It's not like you haven't tasted it before." He shrugs joking again.

I sigh,"You do know why you were doing it don't you? Now that I think about it, you don't leave your door open and you never have. You knew I was going to go in and be nosy." I glare, he shrugs.

"We'll never know." He responds before kissing my forehead.

"Now I meant what I said about going to your bedroom." He grins again.

He irks my nerves.

Fun fact: My mother had one of those fake cock things that had a stick in it on her cake and she started sucking on it to get the icing off of it in front of me, I was traumatized even more when she started to make noises. I tear up everytime I think about it.