13·♡·Mha react

Includes one of My au's and My oc.
Todobaku, Kariage x Bakugou, and a little dekubaku/bakudeku.

I don't what this is, it was just for fun but hope you enjoy.

Class 1A's eyes widen when they see where they are.

"Um Hello" An unknown girl calls out from the stage as the class get in fighting stances.

"Chill. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm to lazy for that" she says "I'm Sumi, and I brought you here to react" the purple haired girl explained.

"React to what exactly" Katsuki huffs

"Well my Favorite blonde. They will react to you and your other friends" Sumi says as the room falls silent.

"So who's gonna tell her" Denki says breaking the silence.

"Yeah Kacchan doesn't have any other friends" Deku mutters agreeing with Denki as Sumi laughs.

"I'm sorry but you wouldn't be here if he didn't"

Sumi teleports everyone to their seats. "The villans and some others will join so no fighting or I'll use my quirks" Sumi informs.

"What are your quirks?!" Deku asks wanting to write the information down.

"Malina the power to control elements, Chains, and I have wolf senses." Sumi explains teleporting the others.

"What does chains mean?" Uraraka asks

"Chains can come out of my body" Sumi says as she stomps to demonstrate. Chains come up out of the floor, as the class is amazed.

"So you can also control it so cool" Deku exclaims.

"Yep Ik"

"KAT" Hawks yells

"What"

"Hey" the hero says as Katsuki glares at his older brother.

"I don't like this" Shigaraki grumbles

"Alright everyone, first I'm gonna expose Katsuki's siblings and don't say shit until the video is over." Sumi finally speaks again.

It goes dark then a huge screen cuts on, Showing a little blonde boy.

A yellow-eyed girl comes into the room excitingly, "Suki guess what" She happily sings. "What is it one-san?, One-san you're bleeding?!" The crimson-eyed blonde shrieks as he jumps up.

"Suki, I got my quirk. I'm alright, it's not my blood" Toga replies.

"We have to tell Nii-san" Katsuki exclaims dragging Toga to their older brother Hawks.

Katsuki barges into the room, dragging Toga behind.

"NII-SAN" Katsuki yells as Hawks pushes something out of the window.

"Yes little bro?"

"Go ahead one-san tell him" Katsuki jumps up and down in excitement.

"I got my quirk today Kei"

"Really I'm so happy for you. Now we gotta wait for Katsuki's"

They didn't wait for Katsuki's quirk, because they had left him behind.

Present time

"Kat did you see me!?" Hawks asks as the blonde grunts.

"Can you leave me alone" Katsuki growls